Reviews for Familiar and Unfamiliar Summonings
TonalArchitect chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Now, Halkegenia, witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational OPTIMIZED D&D CHARACTER

Awesome. Very, very awesome. You're probably among the top five non professional writers of fight scenes whose works I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I'm pleased to say that if there was any errors, I missed them myself.

Beyond that, I really like the religious portion the story. I'm not a person who is able to put much faith in things I can actually see, let alone (what I consider to be) ephemeral concepts, but they way you portray religion in this makes it seem like something actually respectable and worthwhile, and that's pretty impressive to me, so good on you for that.
Aealket chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
YAY!

I think that should give you a hint about what I thought about the chapter. I hope we can have another one to start tying up loose ends...

Alan
Alex0597 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Erg... I'm not a fan of the whole "God commands me to do this". It rings of Deus Ex Machina (rather ironic), but it's your story. And it did lead to Jaeger FINALLY getting his full power. While a handicapped badass keeping up with the rest of the cast is impressive, a fully-empowered badass can be just as impressive and entertaining.

While I hope you won't use a command from God again, I eagerly await your next update. Even if it features Jaeger Ascending or some shit.
kildar2010 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
When i first started reading this i didn't recognize it, but now after reading the other fics and this chapter i do.
Nice work on revitalizing an old story.
alanek2002 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Another excellent chapter! It is great to see Jaeger free of his curse at last, too. His dealing with the army was a little harsh, but understandable.

I'm happy to see this chapter, as you haven't posted anything for a bit.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I enjoyed this so much and I could really feel what you were trying to convey. God is good.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
this is amazingly fun
kffs chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Whoa.

Very interesting and fun stuff!
THanks for writing, and best of luck with real-life stuff
Faraway-R chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Hmmm. Well. The silver lining in all of that is since Wardes revealed himself as a true traitor, both to Germania and to Tristain, there's not much of a reason to call off the wedding entirely.

However, I'd like to know where the second air-hammer, and Fouquet, went.
Hnnng chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Moooar moooar
plx plx
write moooar
feeed the beast...
feeed meeee

Man, this was really great. I'm looking forward to the next instalment of Jaeger nd' Co!
Fimbulvetr chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Oh shit. This is getting real!
Fimbulvetr chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Wow that is one angry cat!
Fimbulvetr chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Being dragon knight is suffering
dfshie chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
...I want a maine coone. :(
skywiseskychan chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Wow...

Poor Tabitha. Sniff Sniff. I like poor her. She must be avenged! Also Wardes, you bad bad man.
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »