Reviews for Familiar and Unfamiliar Summonings
Raganarok chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
That was Awesome! Good luck with all you're drama too, It sucks when that happens.
Tankred chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Oh my, this can only end in odd yet fascinating ways.
MIoismoe chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Favorite and Follow only if more Kushina!
dialNforNinja chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
A nice continuation of Zerocat, though I'll note that you have him calling himself the Gandalfr in this part, rather than the Myoznthirn as was stated several times in the first.
Bookfiend365 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Whoa! So exciting! I really liked that chapter. I especially liked how you had Kirche and Jaeger interact after he regains his speech. I like the direction this story is headed in and I hope you are able to continue it soonish.
dialNforNinja chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I never saw the original version, but I can definitely say the Zerocat chapter is good now. Stations of canon? What are those?
dialNforNinja chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
I like the Kushina start a lot, though it would require a fair bit of planning to fill in the plot gaps introduced by having a familiar who is not male, hormone-addled, spineless outside of combat, or otherwise a Generic Useless Harem Protagonist.
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
the chapter was entertaining
xbox432 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Oh noes! You just maimed Tabitha, that's like kicking a puppy. You're so going to hell for that.

On the story side of things, the chapter was great. Having Louise get a first hand view of what can happen to people with the women hostages was a great eye opener for her. I will say that it was a bit hard to read as almost the entire chapter is in bold print, but I didn't see to many grammatical errors.

Gotta say that out of all your mini stories in this fic, Dungeon Crawler and Kushina are by far my favs. Here's hoping to see more of them in the future.
Victoria Noble chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Whatever drama in real life you have experienced lately has clearly helped motivate you! This chapter is one of the best I've read from you so far!
Alex0597 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
I was hoping for an update. Glad you fixed the bold, though.

Anyway, pretty good continuation. Jaegar's a badass, but a handicapped badass and you show that well. My only complaints are that it takes so long to update that I need to reread previous chapters to understand wha's going on!

If you decide to continue this series, could you not make Jaegar a cat? To be honest, it's kind of annoying. Constant yet random amnesia would be just as crippling without sacrificing some relatability. Yeah, I know that's not a word, but it is now.

Hope your drama in you life stays settled!
omegarulesall chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
oh wow thats gonna be one pissed off familiar. kill denied and his only means of freedom from curse as well as friend taken from him. yup wardes dies soon XD
alanek2002 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
It's Awesome to see that you are updating this again. .

And I admit I didn't think of Louise casting dispel on Jaeger. I can't see any problems in this update, and am waiting eagerly for more.

And Laughed a bit when Jaeger saw louise as a way to get uncursed... then she got kidnapped.
jwagne51 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
sive. Is there any way I could convince you to begin verbally sparring with me again when we get back to school?"

"Is that what it was to you?" Louise said flatly, "A game?"

After this the rest is bold. great chapter also.
Nargus chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Ahwahh! Evil cliffhanger! I was giggling at the "You're throwing people at me?!" part though.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »