Reviews for Familiar and Unfamiliar Summonings
Victoria Noble chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Whatever drama in real life you have experienced lately has clearly helped motivate you! This chapter is one of the best I've read from you so far!
Alex0597 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
I was hoping for an update. Glad you fixed the bold, though.

Anyway, pretty good continuation. Jaegar's a badass, but a handicapped badass and you show that well. My only complaints are that it takes so long to update that I need to reread previous chapters to understand wha's going on!

If you decide to continue this series, could you not make Jaegar a cat? To be honest, it's kind of annoying. Constant yet random amnesia would be just as crippling without sacrificing some relatability. Yeah, I know that's not a word, but it is now.

Hope your drama in you life stays settled!
omegarulesall chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
oh wow thats gonna be one pissed off familiar. kill denied and his only means of freedom from curse as well as friend taken from him. yup wardes dies soon XD
alanek2002 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
It's Awesome to see that you are updating this again. .

And I admit I didn't think of Louise casting dispel on Jaeger. I can't see any problems in this update, and am waiting eagerly for more.

And Laughed a bit when Jaeger saw louise as a way to get uncursed... then she got kidnapped.
jwagne51 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
sive. Is there any way I could convince you to begin verbally sparring with me again when we get back to school?"

"Is that what it was to you?" Louise said flatly, "A game?"

After this the rest is bold. great chapter also.
Nargus chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Ahwahh! Evil cliffhanger! I was giggling at the "You're throwing people at me?!" part though.
Mkire chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Dear sir, about halfway through the chapter the text becomes bold and does not return to normal.

With that aside, I am always happy to see more dungeon crawler.
Drexal15 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Heh magically funny
Drexal15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Good job man, although, Optimus could have said something about the familiar symbol, well other than interesting.
Twigon chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
More Dungeon Crawling never fails to excite me. Glad to see this has been updated- it's also nice to see Jaeger back in action.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Excellent chapter and I find myself wondering when you will be moving this set of the series to it's own independent posting.
Ibskib chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Something's up with the formatting, the text starts being bolded a quarter through the chapter.
garoorar chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Well, finally an update... and a cliffhanger too. This kind of story momentum needs to be remedied quickly!
AngelForm chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
I shall assume the bold is an error rather than a stylistic choice.

Louise taking her familiar’s sudden ability to talk without comment is rather odd. Especially as she had just commented on it being a problem.

So much for sense motive being a counter for bluff.

Forquet died from lightning I take it?
Gelasia Kidd chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
You are a talented and amazing writer and I am captivated.
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »