Reviews for Familiar and Unfamiliar Summonings
RTM chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
You misspelled 'breed' in this chapter and made a mistake, in the previous chapter (I think) the cat was revealed to be the Mind Of God, here in one of inner dialogue sections the cat thinks he's Gandalfr (which if I recall correctly is Right Hand of God or something like that), unless that's deliberate I think that's a mistake...
FranticHamster chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
This story almost made me bust a gut.
a-d Pilot chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Oddly enough, the interactions between Louise and Siesta reminds me of Demon Queen and Head Maid of Author Touno Mamare and Artist Ishida Akira's manga, "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi No Mono Tonare, Yuusha Yo" "Kotowaru!""

I can almost imagine Louise doing the summoning only to get a book with two notes. One saying, "Not just yet. Best regards, Demon Queen." And the other, "Please deliver to Siesta of Tarbes, that she might become Human. Head Maid."
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
This is some hard core shit. Awesome and terrible to behold.
Twylyte chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I very much look forward to seeing more Dungeon Crawler. I do wonder however, as John says that his wounds were caused by a dragon (or heavily implies, at any rate) if this takes place before or after the Sailor Moon story.
Great stuff,
-Twy
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
"inhumanly powerful mage"
Why does that make me think of Myoztirn(spelled how?)
Professor chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I'm a bit confused. I thought that the dragon had locked away his magic and psionic abilities? Or was it just his magic?
TonalArchitect chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Good chapter as always. Evasion is awesome. If you can get it and it's Will and Fortitude equivalents, you have the DnD equivalent of a perfect defense.
Rexnos chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I can't decide whether to be horrified or impressed by that last scene. My mind is utterly split between a part that refuses to believe that anything human could perpetrate such an atrocity and another part that is tries to argue that the denizens of Louise's Halkegenia might not yet ascribe to my definition of humanity at all. I'm not certain I could come up with anything as unabashedly terrible. In any case, I'm going to move on before the darker half of my brain manages to convince me that humanity in general consists of nothing but absolute monsters... I'm going to have to go and find something happy to read...

Unforgivable actions aside, I was quite impressed with the action in this chapter. The imagery you put together throughout was utterly fantastic and the scenes you put together were utterly crazy. This sort of stuff is the reason I read fantasy and why pen and paper is just awesome. Beyond the action, the character development is still coming along and I'm very interested to see just where everything is going. I'm largely unfamiliar with Familiar of Zero canon (it's strange how many fandoms I've learned about through nothing but fan fiction...) so I'm not sure where the story is supposed to go, but I'm getting the very distinct impression that the Dungeon Crawler is doing to derail the train... with fire.

Later,
Rex
Ryvule chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Cool chapter, I always thought it would be cool for Louise to summon Naruto when he was anywhere from 6-9 years old, cause let's face it, at that age, he's cute, can outrun/escape most ninja, is really good in stealth and trap making, is relatively good in explosives, and most likely has a good background in creative swearing...awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
The kushina part reminds me of a story where Louise summons a temporally displaced version of young adventurer karin.

Meaning its a criminally under represented prem
Lord Sia chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
A great update. I do so enjoy a bit of well-deserved Vengeance. Keep up the good work.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
... And so ends the misadventures of Failbaddon. Oh god, this is hilarious - is Tzeentch running around screaming "Not according to plan!" as well?
Bobboky chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Very good
IveGotNoIdea chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Three words - Iron Heart Surge. Never leave home without it. One of the (if not THE) most OP maneuver.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »