Reviews for Familiar and Unfamiliar Summonings
IveGotNoIdea chapter 9 . 3/10
Three words - Iron Heart Surge. Never leave home without it. One of the (if not THE) most OP maneuver.
alienvx0 chapter 9 . 3/9
Well, that was surprisingly interesting. I've never thought that I would have this much fun reading about a cat of all things. You really should separate Dungeon Crawler and publish it as a separate story.
GeshronTyler chapter 9 . 3/9
Okaaaaayyy, that was... pretty darn epic. Oh, and "Evasion"- heh. I'm curious though, if Wardes got sent to retrieve the love letter, wouldn't he already have it? Or did he just end up killing Wales when he had the chance, and never found out, or found, the letter? Still, at least "Familiar" knows to watch out for Warde's machinations (or "Foquet's" for that matter. Hopefully she can have a happier ending)
fascinating
AngelForm chapter 9 . 3/9
And they call Wrath a sin.

Nice that things have gone further off the rails. Interesting that one of the other familiars changed.

I’m surprised this hasn’t been moved to its own story at this point.
Heaven Canceler chapter 9 . 3/9
Fire cat for the win. This is hilarious!
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 4 . 3/9
This one needs to be its own story. Everybody loves Kushina Uzumaki, but there aren't many good stories about her.
Vampiric Dreams chapter 9 . 3/9
Loved the update. I hope you turn it in to a full story on it's own.
Rubel chapter 9 . 3/9
Awesome! Holy crap that was great. Keep up the great work.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 3/9
Good God, Optimus Motherfucking Prime! Way to start with the overkill.
Aealket chapter 9 . 3/9
Can I say, the cat is out of the bag without being hurt, badly?

Very cool, thank you, and I am looking so forward to the next bit you have planned out.

Alan
This should be more than a one shot.
tenchifew chapter 9 . 3/9
Great story, powerful chapter.
Thank you for writing.