Reviews for The Coming Of The FAYZ Plus Erasers
Doodle Chicka chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
You're really great at the story, and i can relate to the keys being stubborn (i type on a tablet) but you do a great job! I hope you update soon!
ComradeChicken chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
DOnt take this harshly. This is just going to improve your writing: You need to calm your thoughts down, your sentences run on and on and then it gets confusing. Your spelling and capitalization is off too. You should make sure you check this before you update. Last, in this last one, you explained what was about 1/4 to 1/2 of the Gone in one page. Slow it down. Im going to take a sentence and show you how I would revise it:

"We are in English and mr trentlake is talking about the civil war at least I think he is im not really paying attention you know what I mean."

"Here we are, Im English. In my subconsiousness i can barely here Mr. Trentlake talking. I think its about the Civil War. Your can't blame me, you all blank out sometimes, right?"

But thats just onw way out of millions. I hope you can see my points here and try to get better in the future.
avelinette chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Good . . . but in the U.S, it's Math, not Maths. Only one form of torture over here. ;-)
RainEStar3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Not to hammer you down but... you got a bunch of spelling and gramatical errors
Oniongrass chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Spelling is your friend.
emilyroorose chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Ignore my mistakes in this story I was in a rush to update it's double by the way enjoy
carmencielle chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is such an interesting concept! I can't believe you don't have more reviews. :) you're really creative. Just watch and make sure you always end a sentance with a period- you tended to skip them on sentances with dialogue.
rylee chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
hey emily taht is really good but i thought it would be longer is it like an intro or something i dont get quite how this site works yet