Reviews for Going Bananas Over You
:'( aaw poor Finn & Rain
Ginger the Espeon chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
LOL Finn!
Ginger the Espeon chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
lol puppy dog eye lasers!
I'M GONNA EAT YA chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
CRAP! I FRIGGEN FORGOT TO SAY THAT MY FIRST FIC ISN"T OUT YET SO SORRY ABOUT THE FIRST REVIEW LOL PLS COULD YOU MAYBE DO AN HIKARI FIC PWETTY PWEASE SORRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME BYEZ!
I'M GONNA EAT YA chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
HI FLOOPMASTER! I AM A BIG FAN OF YOU AND YOUR STORIES! I ALSO LOVE LUKE BUT DON"T WORRY ;D YOU CAN HAVE HIM I LOVE ASH (That is my real boyfriend's name ) JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW AWESOME YOU ARE AND ASK FOR THE HONER OF YOU READING MY FIRST FIC! I'MGONNAEATYA
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Dude. A year ago, I was exactly like you. Okay, maybe not exactly. With like, big paragraphs, and italics, and not as much description. Nooo, that wasn't an insult! You have description. Loads. But I suggest you add a bit more. Like for example, the colour of Luke's bandana and how the blood strains the cloth! And the pain that Akari feels when she wiggles her toes.

Another suggestion about the big paragraphs: Split them up more. It's a little overwhelming for readers to look over.

The plot is very cute. Although I have a couple of other pointers as well. So, Akari knows this place like the back of her hand, but she can't escape the forest? Doesn't that sound a little odd to you? That's like saying in other words, she knows exactly how the maze words, what to do, but she can't solve the maze. Get what I mean?

I think it's great how Luke comes to help her out. It's great that she can shout that loud too. But why did she call Luke's name? It could be for any reason. :3 I thought that part was a little off too.

Lastly, isn't it a little random on how Luke asks Akari out? I feel like you should have implied that he really liked her earlier in the chapter, and that you also should have explained why out of all times, Luke chooses THIS time to ask her out.

Well, otherwise, great story! Very cute, you got good grammar and spelling, and it made me laugh a little.

~diego
SunnieDoodles chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
No...not Finn...can't the Harvest Goddess like bring him back? WAHHHHH! :(
SunnieDoodles chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ah a boy saves a girl's life then asks her on a date...classic! XD
PanicChord chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
WHAT thats it! Well, I'll just go over to the other story now.. :P
PanicChord chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Aww it is happy :) Yayy!
MorWolfMor chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Yay! She picked Edge :) lots of good reading today. Awesome updating skills :D hahaha
PanicChord chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Fin, the best one is gone forever. He will be missed. R.I.P :(
MorWolfMor chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
So. Much. Sadness... :( poor Finn. I wonder what's gonna happen next...
PanicChord chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
FIIIIIIIIIIIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :"( Don't die please! WHAAAAAAA!
Hmszelda chapter 8 . 9/28/2011