Reviews for The Lost Can Be Found
m99 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Hello, i can copy from the Clockwork Prince and google the translation from the book but i have no idea as to what you have written. Can you provide a translation?
kindest regards
DamonsImpala chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Wow it's so good and I love the Jem/oc thing too
Madylyne Hatter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I freaking loved it when you were all like, "Well she for sure has hearing." I laughed so ahrd!
Digital-Pinapple chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Just wanted to say you're awesome in a ;
human/shadow hunter/warlock/fey/vampire/werewolf/this-is-gettin g-ridiculous form!
looking forward to the rest!
btw I lovelovelove you oc :D
Charlotte13245 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Hi! I'm Lottie XD If you need a beta I'd be happpy to help ;)

I would like to say, that I enjoy the WillXLillian aspect of things, because Will could still love Tessa, but move on from her with Lillian if you get what I mean. I think it could make an interesting...love square xD

Keep up the good work and please do update soon!

- Lottie X
NinaBachini chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
OMG, im soooooooooo glad you're back, that chapter was totally not dry...it was awesome :D And it was really loooong...yaaaaaaaaaaay! :D And please please please put Will and Lillian together...that would be great! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Break This Spell626 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
So after reading Clockwork Princess and re-reading this story, I vote Lillian is paired with Jem. I say that mostly because I like Tessa/Will and because I hated the ending to Clockwork Princess...so yeah. That's my vote. Update soon! I really liked the chapter.
heroherondaletotheresuce chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
OMG IM LOVING THIS STORY. ME NEED MORE. :D
Carly Bellegarde chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I love your fanfic!Actualiza pronto.
Iz chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Ducks,never trust in them
Caro chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Tu Fanfic es muy entretenido!Me encanta con ansias el capitulo 7 .Sigue asi...
blisterkissed chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
NO LILLIAN/JEM! TESSA NEEDS TO BE WITH JEM! But you could have Lilly be with Will and then have her watch Jessa unfold :D and then Lillian will help Will get over/never fall in love with Tessa! (Yes, I did start reading this for it to be a Jem/OC story, but I didn't know that Tessa was in it... if you MUST have Lillian/Jem, at least have Tessa be with Will... I don't want her to be forgotten; I love her so much! Plus, then you could watch Tilliam unfold! (Although I would much rather have Jessa... I never liked Tilliam (but if you MUST MUST MUSTMUSTMUST have Tilliam... I suppose I'll be okay with that... *stubbooooorrrn*)))
blisterkissed chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is... this is... AMAZING! LOVE IT!
Ethirthires chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I feel you. Mom does that to me all the time too. Your story is AMAZING! It's the first one I read as a new member on FF. I absolutely LOVE YO' STORY! Hope you can get on soon! 3
NinaBachini chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I love your story...its truly awesome :D I hope that you will be able to carry on soon, I can't wait until 2013 when you'll be able to write again :( Oh and please can you put Lillian with Will? They are soooooooooooooooo good together, I totally love u're OC :) And wats going on between Gabriel and Lillian? I hope there is something there, thanks again for the lovely story, can't wait to read on...please update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »