Reviews for Cute factor
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was... cute :) Their 'family' just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Maybe they've to move to a bigger home soon :D

The Vince & Orwell interaction was funny and adorable once again. Just the way I like it. Keep up the good work!
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
A new story! Yay!

The entire story is cute, I suppose. :P I like the cats, and the descriptions (do I see some of your cats there...? Lol). Even with the schmoopy dialouge, if I squint at this story the right way, I can see a more (vague) friendship-oriented story. Or something...

Definitely like this one, though. Kitties! *huggles own kitties tightly*

Some quibbles here.

You could add some words here and there, although it doesn't detract from the flow of the story that you're writing. You should also put some in past-tense, such as where Orwell has a "mock-shock look". That should read "mock-shocked look".

An incredibly pedantic detail here: no matter where it is, when you begin dialouge, capitalize the first word of the speech (unless you've separated the line into two parts, in which case you only need to capitalize the first part).

Orwell should be catching sight of something, not catching eye. (Her reaction to the cats was cute though.)

Overall, I liked the story. See above for what needs some fixing. :) Looking forward to more from you.

-IA