Reviews for Making the Cut
Holy crap. This was super mega awesome! Thanks for writing this story
kasumi misuto chapter 22 . 3/15
Omg .. this story reminds me a lot about my thesis's mentor. Everyone in my class always gave me a pitiful looks towards me when they asked about who's my mentor for making my thesis. The first impression are just like Gen'sRead so many books, travel towards some old books (who's more older than my Dad XD), so many small experiments before the main one.
Then I realize that her harsh treatment helped me a lot especially when I find out about who's the judges of my thesis (who's so infamous with their critics). I realize that so many nights spends by crying, binge eating, no-sleep and sometimes got sick are worth it for getting out of the judges's room with an A for my thesis. The night after the test, she messaged me and we're bonding like a mom-daughter relationship.
Thank you for writing this fic... It makes me so nostalgic about my bittersweet memories .
Guest chapter 22 . 11/6/2021
This is a beautiful piece that really put Genesis’ character into perspective for me. You should be proud of this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/17/2020
Wowwwwwwww that was so good I ️️ It
Kuin chapter 22 . 2/11/2020
Loved this~ Thanks for writing it!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 22 . 2/1/2020
found this recently while digging through fic recs on someone's old tumblr blog. i have to say, i really enjoyed reading this. the development both cloud and genesis were going through as this whole training session evolved from wanting to win a bet to actual friendship between the two...got me crying over here

this is a really old fic and i dont really expect this review to be seen, but thank you for writing this fic and sharing it!
Sakihinata chapter 22 . 12/10/2019
That was awesome!
A-gear-in-the-works chapter 22 . 9/12/2019
Every now and then I come back and read this story, and it's still as amazing as the first time. Thank you for being such an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/20/2018
Hi, I just finished to read your story and it was a really nice story. I almost cried at Cloud and Genesis hug. Besides this, I'm currently learning English and read in that language is really helpful for me especially when I'm interested in the writing.
Have courage for your work. I'll make sure to read your other fanfic since I love your style of writing.
thegreatroshen chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
I've only read the first chapter but it's promising so far. You do have a rather amusing error in the first paragraph of day 1. It looks like you were going back and forth between two possible phrases and forget to settle on one. "It was only a matter of time before he got kicked out of was thrown out of the program." Sorry if this bothers you but I would want it pointed out in my story.
AmusedOne chapter 2 . 6/23/2018
I love the names you chose for this chapter - Jadak, Zol, and Yuza. I bet they miss their Mother, J.E. Avon.
Littwink chapter 21 . 6/10/2018
This was excellently done, 10/10. I was absolutely amazed by the dynamic characterizations and the story progression. I found the interactions between Cloud and Genesis to be particularly well thought out. I also enjoyed the three brothers (though admittedly not at first); they grew on me.

I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFVII FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!
Littwink chapter 22 . 6/6/2018
THis was adorable and I love it! The writing and progression in characterization was done really well! Absolutely phenomenal!
Mukuro234 chapter 22 . 4/19/2018
This was awesome!
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 22 . 4/10/2018
I just finished and it was. Beautiful, and now I’m going to look up your other stories if there half as good as this one I think I will definitely enjoy them. Thank you for the fantastic read XD