Reviews for Making the Cut
Littwink chapter 21 . 6/10
This was excellently done, 10/10. I was absolutely amazed by the dynamic characterizations and the story progression. I found the interactions between Cloud and Genesis to be particularly well thought out. I also enjoyed the three brothers (though admittedly not at first); they grew on me.

I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFVII FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!
Littwink chapter 22 . 6/6
THis was adorable and I love it! The writing and progression in characterization was done really well! Absolutely phenomenal!
Mukuro234 chapter 22 . 4/19
This was awesome!
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 22 . 4/10
I just finished and it was. Beautiful, and now I’m going to look up your other stories if there half as good as this one I think I will definitely enjoy them. Thank you for the fantastic read XD
BlackCrystal06 chapter 22 . 4/5
DAMNNNN! I love that ending, I nearly cried myself. You're so amazing, This is so amazing. I love this so muchhhhh
BlackCrystal06 chapter 21 . 4/5
Cool having the other FF Characters as cadets here!
BlackCrystal06 chapter 8 . 4/4
You know... All I can say is, you have a great mind and is a damn amazing writer. Those training exercises I assume you came up with is accurate, I couldnt even think of those at all especially the baseball one. You're so cool.
Jinx chapter 22 . 12/10/2017
Wow, what a great story. Best of all, it has a happy ending and feels realistic at the same time! Thank you!
Mr. 16384 chapter 22 . 10/1/2017
Brilliant story from start to finish. It's just tons of fun all around.
thepkrmgc chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
nice job concluding things!
thepkrmgc chapter 21 . 7/13/2017
after allthe prep and setup, having the test being game of capture the flag is kind of underwhelming
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 7/13/2017
oh, you arent planning on a sequel for this?
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 7/13/2017
nice job pointing out the difference between giving someone a second chance and forgiving them
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 7/13/2017
shame that in regaining one friendship he seems to have damaged another
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 7/13/2017
well i suppose that neither of the two would reconcile normally