Reviews for Making the Cut
Hi, I just finished to read your story and it was a really nice story. I almost cried at Cloud and Genesis hug. Besides this, I'm currently learning English and read in that language is really helpful for me especially when I'm interested in the writing.
Have courage for your work. I'll make sure to read your other fanfic since I love your style of writing.
thegreatroshen chapter 1 . 8/18
I've only read the first chapter but it's promising so far. You do have a rather amusing error in the first paragraph of day 1. It looks like you were going back and forth between two possible phrases and forget to settle on one. "It was only a matter of time before he got kicked out of was thrown out of the program." Sorry if this bothers you but I would want it pointed out in my story.
AmusedOne chapter 2 . 6/23
I love the names you chose for this chapter - Jadak, Zol, and Yuza. I bet they miss their Mother, J.E. Avon.
Littwink chapter 21 . 6/10
This was excellently done, 10/10. I was absolutely amazed by the dynamic characterizations and the story progression. I found the interactions between Cloud and Genesis to be particularly well thought out. I also enjoyed the three brothers (though admittedly not at first); they grew on me.

I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFVII FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!
Littwink chapter 22 . 6/6
THis was adorable and I love it! The writing and progression in characterization was done really well! Absolutely phenomenal!
Mukuro234 chapter 22 . 4/19
This was awesome!
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 22 . 4/10
I just finished and it was. Beautiful, and now I’m going to look up your other stories if there half as good as this one I think I will definitely enjoy them. Thank you for the fantastic read XD
BlackCrystal06 chapter 22 . 4/5
DAMNNNN! I love that ending, I nearly cried myself. You're so amazing, This is so amazing. I love this so muchhhhh
BlackCrystal06 chapter 21 . 4/5
Cool having the other FF Characters as cadets here!
BlackCrystal06 chapter 8 . 4/4
You know... All I can say is, you have a great mind and is a damn amazing writer. Those training exercises I assume you came up with is accurate, I couldnt even think of those at all especially the baseball one. You're so cool.
Jinx chapter 22 . 12/10/2017
Wow, what a great story. Best of all, it has a happy ending and feels realistic at the same time! Thank you!
Mr. 16384 chapter 22 . 10/1/2017
Brilliant story from start to finish. It's just tons of fun all around.
thepkrmgc chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
nice job concluding things!
thepkrmgc chapter 21 . 7/13/2017
after allthe prep and setup, having the test being game of capture the flag is kind of underwhelming
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 7/13/2017
oh, you arent planning on a sequel for this?