Reviews for Making the Cut
TheVastEmptiness chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
This was so sooooo good~~~~! I just marathoned it in a day and I regret nothing. To my shame however, it took me a frankly ridiculous amount of time to figure out the anagrams "Jadak Kadaj"? Yeah, that didn't hit me until the final chapter -_- Still an amazing read though!
Shadow Blaze - Mediator chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
Did anyone point out that you really just Anagrammed the names of the Remnants for the cadets?

Jadak from Kadaj

Yuza from Yazoo (spelled differently, but sounds like it could have been)

Zol from Loz

And their father, or stepfather, which is just an Anagrammed "Sephiroth" just kicks in at the end? Seriously, has anyone said that to you?
LordTicky chapter 22 . 10/10/2016
I went into this not knowing what to expect and left with a great story ingrained in my mind. My compliments.
LunarCatNinja chapter 22 . 8/19/2016
This story is awesome! I love it!
Samayo Kaze chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
Oh, my goodness this is absolutely amazing! I love it! I can't even, *squee*
PokemonGuy151 chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
I have never seen another story with a concept similar to this. I must say, it was a very enjoyable evening read. Thanks for creating quality content for us to read.
KyraTheFictionReader chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
Loved your story! I've never read one where Genisis trained Cloud and I really enjoyed the character development of both Cloud and Genisis throughout the story.
HowlsAtMoons chapter 22 . 7/18/2016
Excellent story, great character development. I couldn't stop reading it.
Kikuriki chapter 22 . 7/18/2016
im cryin why you gotta fck me up like this fam
Varia no Shizue chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
This was amazing. Honestly I was just reading this entire fic chanting "this is so good omg thisissogood" in my head, non-stop. I really the beginning which was really funny - I laughed a lot. But what I loved most was how Cloud and Genesis both grew so much during this story. The end was also great, I was just as excited as Cloud to hear he passed.
UnLike Us chapter 22 . 5/28/2016
Absolutely loved your story! I had never thought that Genesis and Cloud could make such a good friends. I thought that the emergence of the friendship was realistic and on many occasions heart warming. I also thought you insight into Genesis psyche was enlightening and interesting as well as well described. Additionally I thought you portrayed his struggle against pride well, making it hard for him to admit his short faults and short comings. The outcome between Kadaj, or Jadak as he's called, and his gang was also very satisfying and the whole thing between his mother gave him more depth. I thought it was a bit strange that you changed their names, though. They are close enough to being in character that they don't need to be different people and the story is a bit of an AU anyway so it doesn't matter if they are in SOLDIER at this point in time. Well it's just a minor thing. I just didn't understand what the point was.

My favourite scene was Genesis getting drunk and tackling Cloud and all that followed. I guess it was also a big step in their relationship even though Genesis nearly remembered it afterwards.

Well I'll wrap it up here. Thank you for writing and sharing this story as well as seeing it through to the end!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
I feel all warm inside again.

Nice to see this wrapped up all nice and neat!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
Cloud's doing well.

To bad Zack isn't watching.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 20 . 5/25/2016
Reno so happy!~

Yuza made the right choice.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
Cloud is very insightful.

Ha! Zack wasn't forgiven.

Angeal and Genesis made up, yay!
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »