Reviews for Song From a Secret Garden
red.n.rain chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very touching, and I love how you ended it.
Shippooliver chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is such a fabulous story. Your work was recommended by another fan fiction author and you have not disapointed! Somehow this fic made me equally sand and happy at the same time. The scenery and depiction is so romantic (and maybe slightly gothic somehow?) but the underlying story is so tinged with heartbreak! Great way to end it! I love these two together, there is so much potential!
lyrainthedark chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Perhaps the single most beautiful piece of fiction I've read so far out of everything you've written; I think only Ablution and Samnhain compare with it for true imagery and a real emotional power in the words. Its so moving, so compelling; the shift from abandoned woman, with an inattentive, distracted lover - to truth, to a woman who lives alone as she prefers to live, who waits, breathless, in the first moment of love every day - who has, not an inattentive lover, but one so devoted he has stalked her soul down all the pathways of this life and the next, evolving his predator instinct just for her.

Absolutely gorgeous.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is kind of intense. Quiet and lonely and a little disconnected from reality...and then there's this underlying element of creepiness. Very interesting!
shie0917 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
wow very romantic and bittersweet. it's very moving.
avid-reader21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
sesshomarus last statement there sounded a little creepy.
I Agree chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
ZOMG SO BITTERSWEET AND AWESOME! I looooove the idea that he finds her again and again and agains! I looove that devotion completely and utterly! *waaaaaaaants* You're writing is as beautiful and as lovely as always my dear, and it makes me want to read your stories again and again and again. _ Hope to see more beautiful words from you. - Ree
JeniNeji chapter 1 . 9/26/2011