Reviews for Halloween
dying peacefully chapter 8 . 3/15
Oh my god i realize how old this fic is but for reading it the first time i died and i am so happy thank you for writing this. also I got confused when Kyle had a flipphone but then I remembered "oh yeah"
Great story I love it! 3 (even though I was expecting them to have sex 0-0)
bananahawk5000 chapter 8 . 1/19
this is a awesome style story
cortez30 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I know I have reviewed this story so many times

But its my favorite and I love that you made it and I understand that you probably will never see this review but the ending when Stan gave up a chance at sex too make kyle feel happy made me smile it shows the love between those 2

This proves you are the greatest style writer on the site cause yeah there are other great fics...but you do Stan and kyles relationship right
cortez30 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
3rd time reading this story...its my favorite on this site
Ziggy thecreator chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
As you may know, omni the opposite has commented and said that the story "changed" him, since he is a close friend of mine i am inspired to turn this story into an animated "film" i will keep you posted.

Ziggy
Omni the opposit chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story changed me, and not in the way you think, honestly best style ever but there NEEDS to be more. I will say I think that I can be very disturbing sometimes, but I think there should have been at least 1 "sex" scene. Anyways I AM going to re-build the last 2.5 chapters in my own image because I need more, this story makes me feel like nothing in the world matters anymore.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
This...was...just...about the most beautiful thing i've ever read...omg...you never cease to mindblow me squeakgirl...oh god, i won't be forgetting this any time soon.
cortez30 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
This is the 3rd time I read this story I love it that much
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I loved Kenny in this chapter. He is such a great guy to all his friends and a really cool dude.
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
One of my friends recommended this story cause they are a fan of Style and I wasn't and just wanted to let you know that so far this is a terrific story. You write the characters really well and I enjoyed it. The best was when Cartman beat up Roger lol
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I like everything except for two things one of those things you made Kyle look weak, he's from Jersey and took down Snookie. second of all I don't like how you made Kenny a perve, if he makes out with any more girls in your stories I will personally appear in one of your nightmares
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Too bad no sequel this is the kind of story that could continue on or something like that
hdgd chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Wow that was one of the greatest fanfic I've ever read
Quinn chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Hello! First of all, I /adored/ your fanfic. It was beautifully written, the characters' personalities were so accurate and enjoyable, and it was such a fun and intense story. It was like one of those books that I just couldn't put down until I finished it. lol
Also, this may sound a bit weird, but I wanted to say thank you to you... My best friend and I started reading this, while talking online, and.. Well, long story short, we came to a realization that, much like Stan and Kyle, we belong together. I know this probably sounds super cheesy and stuff, but I'm serious. XD I feel like reading this, and relating to Stan in different ways, helped us get the courage to talk about us and be honest about our feelings.
So thank you for that and for the amazing story. (: Gotta love Style!