Reviews for Halloween
Fucking beautiful... I can't stop crying happy tears, this is downright amazing!
Cathy chapter 8 . 7/31
Nooooooooooo its over! Noooooooooooo! I demand a sequel! See the monster you have created? Its hungry for more so feed it! Soooooooo goood. (Cries)
dying peacefully chapter 8 . 3/15
Oh my god i realize how old this fic is but for reading it the first time i died and i am so happy thank you for writing this. also I got confused when Kyle had a flipphone but then I remembered "oh yeah"
Great story I love it! 3 (even though I was expecting them to have sex 0-0)
bananahawk5000 chapter 8 . 1/19
this is a awesome style story
cortez30 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I know I have reviewed this story so many times

But its my favorite and I love that you made it and I understand that you probably will never see this review but the ending when Stan gave up a chance at sex too make kyle feel happy made me smile it shows the love between those 2

This proves you are the greatest style writer on the site cause yeah there are other great fics...but you do Stan and kyles relationship right
cortez30 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
3rd time reading this story...its my favorite on this site
Ziggy thecreator chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
As you may know, omni the opposite has commented and said that the story "changed" him, since he is a close friend of mine i am inspired to turn this story into an animated "film" i will keep you posted.

Omni the opposit chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story changed me, and not in the way you think, honestly best style ever but there NEEDS to be more. I will say I think that I can be very disturbing sometimes, but I think there should have been at least 1 "sex" scene. Anyways I AM going to re-build the last 2.5 chapters in my own image because I need more, this story makes me feel like nothing in the world matters anymore.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
This...was...just...about the most beautiful thing i've ever never cease to mindblow me squeakgirl...oh god, i won't be forgetting this any time soon.
cortez30 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
This is the 3rd time I read this story I love it that much
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I loved Kenny in this chapter. He is such a great guy to all his friends and a really cool dude.
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
One of my friends recommended this story cause they are a fan of Style and I wasn't and just wanted to let you know that so far this is a terrific story. You write the characters really well and I enjoyed it. The best was when Cartman beat up Roger lol
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I like everything except for two things one of those things you made Kyle look weak, he's from Jersey and took down Snookie. second of all I don't like how you made Kenny a perve, if he makes out with any more girls in your stories I will personally appear in one of your nightmares
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Too bad no sequel this is the kind of story that could continue on or something like that