Reviews for Time Spent in a Trunk
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
aw...poor Alastor! *hugs the ol' auror*. yeah, i can just imagine the horrors he went through in the darkness and confines of his trunk. Just imagine...almost a year in such a place. Poor guy :)! Nice fanfic, btw :)! You give Alastor's "trunk story" a good twist :)!
Pseudonym chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Dude! That was phat, yo! :)
RavenLady chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Wow. I've never read a fic like this before.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
I love it! That was hilarious! What a masterpiece! This is a must-read for Mad-Eye Moody fans like myself... I know he hasn't actually been portrayed in the books yet, but I LOVED THIS MOODY! It's just how I imagined him to be! (*I'm a Moony-Moody fan*)
SilverPhoenixWings chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Cute. Thats funny. Another one of your writings on my favorites list, and I still haven't talked to you. Hehe. Who /is/ this mysterious Auror5? Shall we ever truly know?
blue patronus chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I've been waiting for someone to do that; tell Alastor's story, I mean. Poor fellow needs a hug after that. And Lol about him looking for a woman and not being able to find one because they'll all frightened by his appearance.
KrissyKat chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
*giggles* That was so funny! I cracked up at the part where he "soiled his pants." OMG...If this wasn't meant to be funny, sorry, but it was! It was hilarious in every way shape and form and really fun to read. :)
Wanderlust chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Me like. A lot. Very original, well written, and funny. Keep at it!
Mina2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
*g* Amusing... Moody's an interesting character, ain't he?
Sweet Tal chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
lol, this is really funny.
Weatherby chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
very very very very very very very very very very very very very cool story! _

sequel please!
Bonnie chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Yea.. um... thats a little wierd... but its good. It explains alot. I feel so bad for him.. thats really discusting about the thing where he went to the bathroom in his pants... haha... Notice, different screen names. hehe!
Ziegod Lizski chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Imperius Curse, me bum! and that American Muggle street language that uses terms such as "phat," "dope," and "peeps." lol that's some funny stuff
Yamamori Amaya chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
That was GREAT!
Chickadee Janette chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
lolololol! That is sooo funny, i can't even type straight! I must've back-spaced a million times in this short period! lol! I love it!