Reviews for It Hurts
I'm scrEAMING
crystal3604 chapter 22 . 1/7
Congratulations on your recovery! Through the story, it was so detailed about feelings and such (and the medication) that I actually wanted to ask you if it was a real life experience.
I never really got depressed in my life so I don't really know anything about anxiety or depression. But I hope your life is well.
guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
too late
Axelle Knight chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
hello, I would like to say, I really appreciate your story. I am survivor as well, I used to cut, attempt several suicide, and have endless sleepless nights. So yeah, I recovered, and I am there for others, I appreciate that you are trying to reach out to others as well.
Animeloverwcats chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Hey! I'm glad that you recovered from the depression! I know what you went through. (At least half the time) I've gotten over my suicidal thoughts and cutting rampages several times but I keep relapsing. Do you have any tricks to stop cutting? I've tried the marker one (when you want to cut you draw a line from a marker where you wanted to cut) but I do theater and I can't go on stage with a blue bunny (I always drew something instead of just a line. It helps lower suspicion) so any tricks or ideas or something? Sorry for wasting your time (this is really long) but I REALLY liked your story! It was AMAZING!
Smile or else chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
You're fantastic, always remember that :)
Head in a bag chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This too out of character for tamaki
a touched girl chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Beautiful. This was just... Beautiful. You, my friend, are one of the strongest and most amazing person I have ever heard of. I honestly wish I could meet you in real life because this story and your story were both... They just touched my heart. They really did. I have never cried at a story until now. Honestly I would love to talk to you sometime. My email is lillyhale215 gmail (don't question the email lol Lilly hale is one of my ocs) please... I would love to tell you so much that I couldn't possibly fit in this comment. Ily 3
Spottedmask77 chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
"You know sh*t's real when the black guy comes in."
Quote from my black friend
annie.jo.marie chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Wow. Thanks NellieTodd for sharing your story. It was done beautifully! I really appreciate this After Thought from you personally. Hopefully you will strike a cord with a lot of people out there. (I for one have Anxiety disorder) I know exactly why you choose Tamaki, and how it all worked out. Thank you for writing.
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
This has been a great story. Most of the time I don't read these kinds of stories because I sometimes not all of the times but sometimes get some bad thoughts. But, this one has totally happen my perspective of people that go through this daily. So...thanks.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
I've really loved reading this story, I especially appreciated that you showed some of Tamaki's recovery and his stay in the hospital. I think sometimes recovery can be hard to imagine when you're ill and harder to write about if it's something you've been through yourself and I really felt Tamaki's anxiety when he thought he might be stuck in hospital for ever. It me feel a flutter of panic in my chest on his behalf!
I think you're brave to tell everyone that the story is based off your own experiences, sometimes there is a lot of stigma attached to mental illness and people can judge others harshly for being ill. I'm glad you're doing much better now and have been able to use what you went through to write this wonderful story.
Thank you for writing this and posting this, I really have loved reading it!
SophiaThePsychotic chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
holy crap. what an amazing story, and the fact it was based off of your life... ruly one of the best things I've ever read.
AiLeiben chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
This is truly inspiring.
AiLeiben chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story so much! All the drama and emotion was incredibly written. I have no idea what I'm going to read now! I'm happy and sad that the story is completed, but it was so entertaining to read. Thank you! :D