Reviews for It Hurts
RoyMustangfan chapter 11 . 16h
It was great, and I'm happy to get to see Tamaki's dark side and how he really is. Being a fangirl of Tamaki this is amazing to read and visualize in my mind.
Tbh. My birth mothers side of the family suffers from depression and bi polar and I may have inherited that from them and it's gotten worse since I joined the military. ... I've never seen a dr about it because I could be discharged from the military but I don't want that. Do u have any advice on controlling bi polar with out drugs?
FollowTheReaper01 chapter 22 . 11/3
Whoa D: I'm sorry I stopped reviewing I didn't know you had updated
I'm proud of u for getting threw this know how u feel
Gomerah chapter 22 . 9/23
Even though this was written a while ago I still can't stop but to thank u for it. And that what the last chapter had said has helped me a lot. And writing sad story's about my OTP or other characters really helps me get out all the things I need to. Hope the best for u even if u never even read this :)
Cuz everyone reading this knows who Sebastian is
EmmaTheMusicFreak chapter 22 . 7/7
For everyone having a hard time, here's the number for the national suicide lifeline for the U.S.
1 (800) 273 8255
Please contact them if you're thinking of harming yourself in anyway. Its a 24/7 line so you can call whenever you need help. It doesn't matter if it's 3AM or 12PM, someone will always answer and listen. I've called before and it was really helpful for me. Please don't hesitate to call. And please, if you know someone who is depressed or suicidal please share the lifeline with them and tell an adult. Stay strong. Stay alive. - Emma
crystal3604 chapter 22 . 1/7
Congratulations on your recovery! Through the story, it was so detailed about feelings and such (and the medication) that I actually wanted to ask you if it was a real life experience.
I never really got depressed in my life so I don't really know anything about anxiety or depression. But I hope your life is well.
guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
too late
Axelle Knight chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
hello, I would like to say, I really appreciate your story. I am survivor as well, I used to cut, attempt several suicide, and have endless sleepless nights. So yeah, I recovered, and I am there for others, I appreciate that you are trying to reach out to others as well.
Animeloverwcats chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Hey! I'm glad that you recovered from the depression! I know what you went through. (At least half the time) I've gotten over my suicidal thoughts and cutting rampages several times but I keep relapsing. Do you have any tricks to stop cutting? I've tried the marker one (when you want to cut you draw a line from a marker where you wanted to cut) but I do theater and I can't go on stage with a blue bunny (I always drew something instead of just a line. It helps lower suspicion) so any tricks or ideas or something? Sorry for wasting your time (this is really long) but I REALLY liked your story! It was AMAZING!
Smile or else chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
You're fantastic, always remember that :)
Head in a bag chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This too out of character for tamaki
a touched girl chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Beautiful. This was just... Beautiful. You, my friend, are one of the strongest and most amazing person I have ever heard of. I honestly wish I could meet you in real life because this story and your story were both... They just touched my heart. They really did. I have never cried at a story until now. Honestly I would love to talk to you sometime. My email is lillyhale215 gmail (don't question the email lol Lilly hale is one of my ocs) please... I would love to tell you so much that I couldn't possibly fit in this comment. Ily 3