Reviews for It Hurts
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2016
This was amazing. It really moved me a lot. I love your story and I love how you were able to get through all the hurt you had. I may not personally like the idea of being lesbian but who cares? You found a way to help you move on and that is what is important. Keep writing and keep encouraging others. I hope you continue to get better. Once again, I want to tell you how amazing this book is. It brought a smile to my face which lately had been tough to bring cause my dad is out of a job at the moment. Anyway, thanks and this story was a 10 out of 10.
Midnight1906 chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
Loved it!
Pistachio lover chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
Wonderful story. I love accurate stories like this, it takes someone going through this kind of stuff to actually understand it. I'm really sorry to hear you have struggled with these same problems and would like to remind you that you are definitely not alone. I remember my first suicide attempt. I know I'm only 17 but life has thrown me some curve balls and I now know to respect people like you. Thank you.
Speechless chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
That was literally one of the most beautiful fanfics I've read in a long time. So many feels! You are an amazing writer. I found myself crying at something in every chapter, even the last one! I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I can't even imagine what that feels like. Keep on writing! ;)
wickedlovely101 chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
uh... poor prince. I feel like I'm going to cry
isabella chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
You should make an ending where Tamaki dies o
RoyMustangfan chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
It was great, and I'm happy to get to see Tamaki's dark side and how he really is. Being a fangirl of Tamaki this is amazing to read and visualize in my mind.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Tbh. My birth mothers side of the family suffers from depression and bi polar and I may have inherited that from them and it's gotten worse since I joined the military. ... I've never seen a dr about it because I could be discharged from the military but I don't want that. Do u have any advice on controlling bi polar with out drugs?
FollowTheReaper01 chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
Whoa D: I'm sorry I stopped reviewing I didn't know you had updated
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
I'm proud of u for getting threw this know how u feel
Gomerah chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
Even though this was written a while ago I still can't stop but to thank u for it. And that what the last chapter had said has helped me a lot. And writing sad story's about my OTP or other characters really helps me get out all the things I need to. Hope the best for u even if u never even read this :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Cuz everyone reading this knows who Sebastian is
EmmaTheMusicFreak chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
For everyone having a hard time, here's the number for the national suicide lifeline for the U.S.
1 (800) 273 8255
Please contact them if you're thinking of harming yourself in anyway. Its a 24/7 line so you can call whenever you need help. It doesn't matter if it's 3AM or 12PM, someone will always answer and listen. I've called before and it was really helpful for me. Please don't hesitate to call. And please, if you know someone who is depressed or suicidal please share the lifeline with them and tell an adult. Stay strong. Stay alive. - Emma
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
I'm scrEAMING
crystal3604 chapter 22 . 1/7/2015
Congratulations on your recovery! Through the story, it was so detailed about feelings and such (and the medication) that I actually wanted to ask you if it was a real life experience.
I never really got depressed in my life so I don't really know anything about anxiety or depression. But I hope your life is well.