Reviews for Totally Heart no Kuni no Rosary!
The Marshmallow Fairy chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
XD that was the most retarded and weirdest thing I have read yet. (I need to read more fanfiction...)
Everybody likes short stories that have a stupid and sudden ending. Maybe she could have gotten shot by Elliot? Oh well.
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
XD awesome. Did I never comment on this before? Eh... too lazy to check. Even if I did happen to say this before, because I remember reading this before, this was a beautiful piece of parody ;)

Anticipating every upload,

EllaLewis
Moonlight876 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is the most lovely example of how annoying cliche ocs are lately. But this is my favorite. XD Lovely with amazing humor
Gothicat chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Just got around to read and I loved it! I don't play dungeons and dragons cause I got no one to play it with, but I do know enough about it to let my mind wander at the part of Ace screwing up his alignment. Besides screwing up an oath and killing tons of people with no good reason, my perverted mind immediately went to "he tries to molest Julius at any turn". Hey, it's Ace, he probably would try to do that in the game at some point.

Unfortunately, this is not enough to make other people realize how tiring the OC stories are. I bet if either you or I made a standard OC fic that contained subtle comments on how bad they were, no one would notice? Like the book "Naked Came the Stranger" was a parody on how bad trashy romance novels are, and no one noticed? Sometimes I feel tempted to do something like it, but I know I would get tired of it by chapter 3 and then I'd get reviews 6 months from now on telling me to update.
Flying Pyro of Doom chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Yknow, Id actually scrolled past this earlier this morning without giving it a second glance, because I mistook it for another shameless OC. I thought "oh god. not another one. really, fandom?", and just kept going, without even checking the author or summary. then I checked my email, and was very surprised to find a message declaring that it was one of yours. At that point, I knew it was gonna be good. This really just confirms why I love you and the things you write so much. Words just cannot describe how awesome you are. Also, it seems we have the same sense of humor, which makes it even better. Julius the awkward virgin is just...just...the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Tailsdoll123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Lol, i would feel sorry for her if this was an actual story and not humor XD
KuoMe chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hello!

That was kinda random but funny as well!

〜(ゝ。)