Reviews for Naughty Boy
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Just WOW!
sobouchat chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was very hot! Why dont punishments all end up like this with everyone feeling good? ;)
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh fuck...Damn...

Wow...& you are now officially in my smut-filler list.

That was simply awesome. So freakin' sexy with all the right elements. & I am so delighted to see you on such a roll. It honestly surprise me to see how quickly you have grown comfortable w/ few things I didn't expect you to try in the start. As well as your level of improvement. I am just very happy that I played my part in pushing you, cuz it sure is providing me w/ ton of deliciousness on daily basis.

E&C cheer me up nowadays more than any other pairing. & you did them SOOOOO beautifully here. Like immensely beautifully. Daddy on the receiving end of such wonderful show in the name of punishment...Him taking over...Adam in that outfit...& that fucking pose when he spread himself over on the chair...I fucking panted hard. Sexy as hell.

When Jay fucked Adam w/ that force & smexy domineer...I went weak in my knees...He's such a sexy sexy sexy hot man. & Adam was such a beautiful babe. Jay's corrupted little fucking pretty...

I love you...After this, with all my heart & in all extents. *hugs*