Reviews for Could Have Been
Shadi Shada chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It's good. So I favorited it. _
review lord chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
aww poor twilight, she felt really sad about turning him to stone with that fear stricken look upon his face, nice start, i'm off to read the sequel now
pooguy chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ow... my feels
SoniKZooM chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was SOOOOOOOO SWEET OMGASDF!
I GOTTA READ THE SEQUEL.
LIKE. RIGHT NOW.
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
A well-written, sweet story. I really enjoyed this story and as with most writers for this fandom, you got the characters down to a T. I could see something like this happening after the season 2 premiere. It's just a shame this never took place or in the episode "Keep Calm and Flutter On."
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Good story, now I'll check out the sequel :D
Fan Looker chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
AWESOME in season 3 they should make discord come back expect twilights uses a mind spell seeing discods past and while he was growing up and i the past should be very SAD...
Scourge the Cat chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was cute! Really nice :-)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it :D
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
It's definitely a different way to look at things. Turning him to stone doesn't really solve the problem.
Ivyflight chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was really sweet. Great Work!
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
awwwwww so sweet! x3 i liked how you pieced it all together like that.

your writing was amazing btw. :D i usually don't read fanfics where there's more personal and deep thought than just quick dialogue because i can get bored rather quickly while reading fanfiction but your writing style was great! the paragraphs weren't too long or too short and the wording was juuuuuuust right! :D
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aww, this was really sweet! Well done!
Charles McCoy chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You know, this was pretty good. I'm getting ready to read the sequel you wrote, and you know, I'm already excited to know that its more than one chapter. I think this is actually how Twilight would have acted towards him afterwards.

Now just wait for future episodes to ruin things by releasing Discord again :p Although, there is that rumored Big Bad that is supposedly behind Nightmare Moon and Discord...
jman377355 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Well-written. Discord really isn't a bad guy.