Reviews for Be Like Water
iwillnotbeafraid chapter 42 . 4/28
AWESOME STORY! thanks for the beautiful journey! :D
Marie chapter 42 . 4/21
Cute ending!
SOOOOOOOO GREAT! one of the best fics I have ever read. Very talented!
kikXsesshy chapter 19 . 3/28
This chapter was so heart breaking :(
tadah2 chapter 41 . 3/16
This was lovely. Bravo.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 3/15
Have I already read this? I usually review when I read, good, bad or indifferent and I remember telling someone that I was sorry they list as lot of reviews... But I don't see that review on the page so I guess not?
Reinaa-chan chapter 42 . 2/10
Loved it!
Specially the planning the attack on victoria with the cullen's, loved paul's attitude, especially seen from other person
GuardianD chapter 42 . 2/2
Loved this story! You're a great writer.
GUEST chapter 42 . 1/23
This story is incredible. You are a very talented writer. Your characters are so well fleshed-out, and your plotlines are both original and organic. I loved loved loved your Paul - you made him sensitive and sympathetic but still the tough fighter we know and love from canon - as well as your Bella, who is so much braver, stronger, and more resilient than we ever got to see in the series itself. I also really liked your Jasper, who's one of my favorite characters, and Charlie.

This is really one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Thank you for publishing it. I'm off to read the rest of your work!
elliefayet chapter 42 . 1/15
perfection loved it!
Zayide chapter 42 . 1/5
Just read it again. Still love it.
Holidai chapter 9 . 1/3
Huh, this is intriguing that Jake won't imprint. Poor Bella and Jake and Paul. Great chapter. I am glad he doesn't quite seem to realize the anguish his brother and even Bella are in since that would be painful in a bad way. Gah, I'm so tired, I hope that made sense. Nutshell? Very well done. I've got a gazillion things to do but I wanted to review one last chapter before I started off on my list. I will be back eventually to read the rest of this exciting and very moving tale!
Holidai chapter 8 . 1/3
I kinda hope he doesn't have a bunch of meaningless sex. Shrugs, I dunno, lil' tired of seeing that be a solution but if it happens, it happens. I did still really enjoy this chapter. You do a phenomenal job of bringing the intensity behind imprinting to life. The way they both feel one another to an extent has to be almost unbelievably overwhelming. I bet when they come together though - on the same wave length, being that in sync would be something to behold.
Holidai chapter 7 . 1/3
Oh wow. You really brought to life what imprinting could be, do, all of it. Amazing!
Holidai chapter 6 . 1/3
Poor Paul. I hope Jake doesn't know how badly his brother is suffering..