Reviews for Be Like Water
andrewpine chapter 3 . 7/10
Why is she able to kiss another wolf?should she not have a bad reaction if she were intimate with another wolf even though she is human? one more thing Jacob is a selfish obsessed prick knowing that Paul is her wolf and he just flaunts his obsession in front of him,which Sam doesn't do anything to stop.I imagine he feels entitled since he is the next chief and Alpha.I hope the f*ck he would imprint on someone,hopefully it is some random guy. LOL .
andrewpine chapter 2 . 7/10
Two questions: what in the hell is Paul's one, why in the f*ck is Sam letting Jake mess with another wolves imprint since the whole pack knows he has imprinted on her why in the f*ck isn't someone pounding the shit out of Jake for breaking the only major law of the pack,do not get in between a wolf and his imprint? need some explanations soon,please.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/10
The title of this chapter should be'' Losing it'' not ''Loosing it''.not sure where you are from,but i have noticed that writers from the U.K.,Australia and other commonwealth countries for some reason do not know the difference between lose and just a pet peeve of mine.
mjd chapter 12 . 6/10
Daaaaamn. Perfect title to the chapter. By the end of it, before I saw the title, I said to myself "shit got real." It feels very natural how the stakes are building without being unsupported, flimsy or a leap of faith by the reader.
mjd chapter 10 . 6/10
I REALLY like how you handled this triangle aspect. It felt like you wrote it through in a way that was really in line with your overall theory. It makes it really easy to get into the story and not feel like one of the characters is going to act crazy. It really works. The parallel scenes could have been formatted better but that's just the medium. Looking forward to keep reading!
CinnamonFiend chapter 1 . 6/8
I literally read this story at least once a month. Amazing. Favorite. Eye opening
damn this fic is amazing. i men wow. youre such an amzing writer and this fic was so passionate...brava!
orchidluv chapter 42 . 5/19
Omg so funny right up to the end. Looooved!
orchidluv chapter 36 . 5/18
You really know how to reach deep down into a person's soul and bring out all sorts of emotion just from your words. Powerful stuff...
orchidluv chapter 18 . 5/17
Hey now, her birthday is in September! She's a Virgo
readingKs chapter 42 . 4/16
This was fantastic! I love how you envision the pack life and the bond between the pack members!
Monkey chapter 42 . 4/11
LOVED EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER!
Bookaddict0815 chapter 42 . 4/13
absolutely loved it! best story I've read in a while!
PlumeVif151 chapter 42 . 4/2
That was fantastic ! I loved Paul and Bellas's bond as well as your version of Jasper. It was all really great !
Queen Abaddon chapter 42 . 3/18
I just finished reading this, and it's one of the best Paul / Bella fics I've read, and definitely a favorite. It was well paced, the characters were realistic in terms of how they were as people, and the epilogue was adorable! Congratulations on a job well done! (: