Reviews for Be Like Water
HarryPotter4evah chapter 42 . 5/22
Love love love love love. One of my favorite fanfics ever! Thank you 3
Bobbifrantzen chapter 42 . 4/5
I absolutely loved this story! Great job. I would have bought this book if it was out there. I hope you have written more!
M1A chapter 21 . 3/12
Bamf bella
M1A chapter 17 . 3/12
ooooooh Bella!
annie.jo.marie chapter 42 . 2/11
Beautiful story!
Purplebeian chapter 23 . 11/22/2017
I liked this Jasper POV, it was refreshing.
Purplebeian chapter 21 . 11/22/2017
My heart is pounding from all the emotions this made me feel..
Purplebeian chapter 18 . 11/22/2017
Uh-oh, shit's about to go down. I hope Paul rips Edward a new one.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/13/2017
I can't say how many times I've read this. It never gets old, and it's written so well. Every now and again, I get an inkling to read something like this, and your story is among the few that I always turn to.

Aside from being old familiar characters that brings nostalgic comforts; it truly is so incredibly well written. Each chapters end and beginning, the humor laced in innocence and debauchery (cause we all need a little of that in our lives) to character development that went beyond what SM did in such a real way. Connecting characters and reader.

Truly just wanted to compliment you again on such a great story. I honestly believe you're the kind of writer I'd read more from, the kind of writer I look for when it comes to works at all. It's not easy for me to drift into a story anymore but when I do, it renews my love for it all.

Reading and writing alike gives peace and wonder and even though this was written how long ago, it's still classically a story I keep coming back to. Thank you for writing it.
Kitkat918 chapter 31 . 11/2/2017
I fucking love Charlie! The ending had me dying lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
so first chapter, bella is just like the original as in childish and selfish? Do i dare continue and be disappointed or will something be different...bella shifts? graceful? smartass? backbone? Doubtful lets read and be disappointed!

Anytime writers dont change bellas attitude or personality it should start like that. Cause im sure most are interested how the story would have gone if she wasnt an idiot, clumsy, childish, whiny ect ect.
Ariel-Scarlett chapter 42 . 10/12/2017
I came across this one and just had to almost binge-read it. :) Very good, thank you! I normally don't fancy other pairings than Bella & Jake, but have read a few very steamy Bella-Paul stories. This was a great one. There was something very real in the way you described all the thought processes and feelings. Can't really put my finger on it but it was nice. And an excellent, gripping plotline! Stupid Edward was a freaky monster in this one and he got what he deserved. I also liked Jasper's thoughts, it was very unique. His feelings on vampire life and imprinting and mates and honour... Loved that.
Haley chapter 42 . 9/11/2017
I am in love. I have literally read this like 30 times and it is still the best fanfiction I have ever read
Rebeca Hernandez chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
I love how he's like where is the alpha handbook
Naomi chapter 42 . 8/23/2017
Thank you for this story. Loved every word of it.