Reviews for Be Like Water
PsychoticGirl chapter 1 . 4/15
Let me tell you something. I'm not actually a Twilight fan (but I do read fanfics just for the heck of it). But, your works put everything in a different light, in a realistic way that the series, the characters SHOULD have gone. Simply put, I am sold.
le5949 chapter 1 . 4/11
I love everything you write. This Paul is great.
Princess Areanne chapter 42 . 4/10
Wow I am officially a Bella/Paul fan. I love all of your work have read it all over the past few days and this definitely my favourite. Please please please do another Bella/Paul since I read this I went looking for other stories but I couldn't find anything as good and I am dying to read another story with this couple in it. Bella always is so much stronger in your stories which is how I pictured her so many others don't use that fire for their stories, makes me sad. Some of the best work I have seen on this site. Please keep it up.
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 4/10
Awesome story. I love how you wrote the pack reaction to her pregnancy and also that little 'moment' where Jasper feels this allure towards her in the hotel. The Alphas Perogative is still my all time favorite of ANY FF that I've read. :)
Perfect!
TranquilSapphire chapter 42 . 3/9
It was a beautiful story! Oh my God. It had so many achingly touching moments that I'm not quite sure if I'm happy or not that it ended. Damn, one hellava ride this was. Thank you for that.
dpennell007 chapter 42 . 3/1
Loved this story especially since it was a total shift of gears for me with Bella/Paul - as opposed to the pairing in Chances. Paul was such a fascinating, yet damaged character. His devotion, strength, and intense desire to please Bella was swoon-worthy. His purring, snuffling, protective wolf was memorable as well.

I can't get enough of reading about your descriptions of pack behavior. Their bonds and hierarchy are so interesting!
amazing story i loved it. keep writing u have a great talent for it
Madmum chapter 42 . 2/18
This is one of my all-time fav fics! I love a good Paul fic and you have written such a wonderful Paul here.
sexysiren1981 chapter 42 . 2/13
That was so very good! :)
sexysiren1981 chapter 7 . 2/12
Wow so intense! So sexy! Ur a genius woman! A friggin genius! Wow just wow...
FallenAngelBrokenWingsX chapter 42 . 2/3
Second time I've read this absolutely love it. Can you do one about the pregnancy? Pretty please?

Love this pairing especially the way you've written them.

Talitha Clearwater chapter 42 . 1/19
(laughing hysterically)
This is, without a doubt, one of the BEST fanfics I've read in a long time!
luvtwilight4eva chapter 42 . 1/5