Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
dveth chapter 25 . 6/30
This chapter disgusts me. I hate both Hagrid and Hermione's portrayal in here. Bellatrix is understandably upset that Hagrid's blatant stupidity and incompetence nearly got them killed, but she's the one who ended up having to play nice. It's upsetting.
darkangelwolf18 chapter 1 . 6/27
I am absolutely in tears but this was so good. you know I don't know if you meant it but I couldn't help but draw parrallells between Regina the evil queen in once soon a time to the way you wrote bellatrix. I was fantastic
WeirdReadingNerd chapter 1 . 6/5
This story was amazingly written and gave me the feels more than once! Such a ending, but a good one. I can't wait to read the sequel!
I'm halfway through A Good Elf right now but I feel the need to write this.

The way you wrote this story was wonderfull though I kind of hate you for taking away the potion, it was a twist I didn't see coming. Most people just write about the romance aspect of a story and honestly that gets dull rather quickly for me at least.

I love that that isn't the only thing you
focus on and that you don't make the story to obvious.

Lastly,

Damn... you're really good at this
Your business chapter 51 . 5/4
Trouble Maker
Your business chapter 27 . 5/4
(Picture in demonic voice) NNNOOO
Your business chapter 17 . 5/3
Y she have to mess it all up
Your business chapter 16 . 5/3
Who goes bare underneath?
Your business chapter 12 . 5/3
Wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Your business chapter 10 . 5/3
No words can describe how I feel right now.
TheSquish chapter 52 . 2/28
gosh, this story...really beautiful. I never thought I could be a bellatrix/hermione fan, but you did a really good job of keeping true to bellatrix and her so-called mania, but also creating this meaningful loving relationship. looking forward to the sequel'
DarkSnow3 chapter 52 . 2/3
THANK MERLIN YOU WROTE A SEQUEL BECAUSE I'M IN MY ROOM CRYING MY FUCKING HEART OUT AND OMG I'VE NEVER EVER EVER CRIED SO HARD FOR A STORY. I SWEAR YOUR STORY BRUTALLY RIPPED MY HEART FROM MY CHEST AND TORN IT INTO TINY, LITTLE PIECES AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT I ALSO HATE YOU BECAUSE THIS IS REALLY THE SADDEST THING EVER AND BELLATRIX AND HERMIONE OH NO MY POOR BABIES. I'M HAVING AN OVERLOAD OF FEELINGS. So, yes, you did a fucking amazing job. Now, I think I am going to ignore my homework and read the sequels because, HELL, this is just too awesome and I NEED to know what happens now. Thank you for this amazing, wonderful, heart-breaking story.
123HARMONY chapter 52 . 1/21
that story was soooo sad !
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »