Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
ohmygoldfish chapter 52 . 12/3
You just ripped my heart into a bunch of tiny little peices.
I can't quite work out whether I am more impressed that you didn't squeeze a pithy HEA into the end; or that you genuinely brought to such disparate characters into a believable romance. Then into a believable relationship, and actually a genuinely believable love. Well done, a truly wonderful story.
Thanks,
Jason
Uchiha Aimee chapter 52 . 11/7
Oh wow, what a sad way to part. I don't understand how Bella refuses to disobey Voldemort though... I really don't understand how she managed to repeat all of the original future actions, even if it was her mental illness spurring her on. It's just very unfortunate. I'll be reading that sequel now. I'm sure they might have a happy ending since Hermione chose not to actually kill her. Let's see :)
EvilRegal2019 chapter 19 . 10/16
I hurt for Bella...
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 51 . 7/24
OMG!
;askdglasdgiasdg
I'm so glad that there is a sequel.
habbi chapter 1 . 7/13
Aaaahhhhh. I can't help but to come back here due to an unstoppable nostalgia... After all this time this story still gets to my heart, and I think of it quite often. It's justo so damn GOOD it makes my heart flutter.
Well... That's all I wanted to say *sigh*
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 52 . 7/7
A friend of mine recommended this fic, she knows I'm a voracious reader but I love to read for creative plot, this was like a gold mine! I loved it, brava!
GISA103 chapter 24 . 6/20
Just one of the best tale ever.
Listening to Philip Glass' Metamorphosis 2, on repeat, while reading this chapter was a horrible mistake. *ugly sobbing*
festd chapter 52 . 5/15
Reading this was very enjoyable. Made me open to Bellatrix/Hermione ship! A few errors here and there, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the story. Great work brightsilverkitty!
Catalina V Black chapter 31 . 3/14
Molly is older than Bellatrix, she shouldn't be in this story because Molly is born 1949 and Bellatrix is born 1951. If Bellatrix was in 5th year Molly would be in 7th year.
Catalina V Black chapter 10 . 3/13
Lighting a candle is not easy, I tried to do so, it was hard. I didn't succeed. I will one day succeed.
Anon chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
I feel like in this world Slughorn wouldn't of thought of Hermione as Harry's juggle born friend in the beginning of the year. Great work!
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »