Reviews for Lessons
pepe200 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was really cute, it made me smile. :)
CallistaEvans chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hi Allie,

what a nice piece of work. I like the way you portrait Severus though I thought he was better in flying than you give him credit for ;) It's funny to read how unconfident t he was with Poppy. Especially the blushing makes me smile brightly. A very different Snape than the one doing the famous 'bottle fame, brew glory...' speech :D It is good to see that Poppy didn’t follow the others way of treating Severus with hostility. I love the sudden change of his point of view from Mediwitch to woman and I like to know how their friendship will develop.

Is there a chance for continuing the story? The next lesson could be with Minerva on a broom and of course with Poppy herself and the improvements.

Anyway it was fun to read.

Lots of love

Callie
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, you KNOW how much I enjoy these little pieces of backstory - they go such a long way to filling out the character sketches (that's what I consider most of them) that JK created of the teachers in her books. This was aboslutely charming and so insightful into how vulnerable Severus must so often have felt behind all that careful bluff he presented to the world. Trust someone like our Poppy to see past that to the "man behind the mask". Well done !