Reviews for White Day 2
DarkFireheartNinja chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved both White Day stories, they were really sweet and wonderful! I like that romance is in the air for Aliea Gakuen and the characters are getting the love they deserve. Plus, you wrote them really well; each of your stories are always a pleasure to read.
Mecha Espectro chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh god this story was so sweet and cute and perfect I just can't stop smiling. Thank you so much for writing this, seriously, it just brightened my whole day.
CelestialSpiritRegulus chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Whoahhhhh!Love your fic! Hiroto and Midorikawa forever! hahahahahaha!Burn and Gazel doing something sneaky!I can't get over it!
Yurika Schiffer chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aww... It's just too cute :3 Plus, there's some Burn/Gazel, so this is just perfect x)

I read lots of your fics even though I don't review (by the way, I apologize for that ;.;) but I'm not really great to speak English so I don't dare to write reviews which may be unreadable... " I promise to you that I will make efforts because your fics are very very great ! :3

So, see you soon and thank you for this cuteness moment :3
yaoiluver889 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011

RaspberryDevil chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hey there :3

Yay, a spin-off story You really did a great job, your writingstyle was nice, again :3

I thought that Reize reaction was more like Midorikawas because of that I really liked the end where you build a connection from their alien-appearance to their human-appearance. When I remember right, Gran was making chocolate for someone in "White day" so I think it is kind of sad that he didn't receive any gifts from others (or did he made it for himself? I had hoped he had made it for Reize ._.) I would never have expected that Gran was so lonely. Reize speech was really touching, btw

The end was really cute - Gran (or was he Hiroto in the end?) was truly adorable when he showed his feelings towards Reize (or Midorikawa? I'm not sure...)

I'm writing ro much nonsense, sorry, so I finish this review...

Keep it up! O
Sweet-Cool-Twins chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh my god. I was so happy! I'm actually trying not to smile in the bus. Update soon!
Hibisha chapter 1 . 9/25/2011