Reviews for Soul Guardians
Soldier of the Dragons chapter 9 . 3/8
They have a 24-hour hot zone time limit and they are running around, possibly spreading the disease. Nice.
You can't leave it here! Please continue the story
Legodood93 chapter 27 . 2/4
Please finish I love the plot
Kormack69 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
ash's Pikachu is male...
TekExplorer chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
HOLY CRAP

KEEP GOIN
noah141232 chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
Poor poor pikachu
pokemon master23 chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
Add a chapter about ash turning dark ash killing so of team rocket after they kidnapped and tortured latias and since ash likes latias she stops him. Nice job by the way
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2016
plz hurry making the next chapter
nice job
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
nice but try adding mega evolution
Mad Ass Dragon chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
I kinda feel like the moment with Delia and the Soul dew should have been a bigger thing, but it was still nice.

I know what happens next chapter... Hehehehe... What's the WORST thing a parent could do to a young couple?... Walk in on them... Lol.

Mad Ass Dragon chapter 17 . 2/12/2016
That last explanation with Gary doesn't really make sense to me, I'm sure it's just my dumb brain not picking it up, but it's just confusing to me. I know that Gary has caught all of the remaining Lati's but that's it.

Mad Ass Dragon chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
Oak is almost as bad as Brock, while what he wants is certainly different, the lengths he'll go to to get it aren't. He deserved WAY worse.

Mad Ass Dragon chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
AWWWWW... On Christmas morn, 2 eggs were born. Red holding inside the precious daughter, blue holding the strong son. Never to be hatched, as this was abandoned before they could take their first look at the world...

YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU ABANDON THIS BEFORE THEY HATCHED?!

Mad Ass Dragon chapter 14 . 2/11/2016
Holy shit, Latias has some major cravings there... She's eaten enough Pecha berries to feed an army. Well, TWINS need extra food.

Mad Ass Dragon chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
Latios is almost as bad as Brock, he deserved it and more. Brock has sunk even lower than before... He seriously has.

OK chapter, loved the shit Latias and Ash did to the others, and Pikachu?... She will need therapy for years to get past that horrific experience. Lol.