Reviews for Sweet Insanity
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
WAIT! NO NO NO GOD DAMMIT
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Fantastic! I love it! :D

Please write a sequel! I'm really curious as to how his phone got into his jacket and where tge note went! I've got a hunch that it's Lillith because how else would she know his phone was in his jacket pocket if she didn't pit it there herself! I really want to read more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Please write more *puppy eyes*
Millenia-Erwan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awesome fic! Hope for a sequel!

But why Gabe didn't find his cellphone and Dean number?
FireFoxSaviour chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I totally can't wait for the sequel, :) That a hot and awesome story.
ariddlesorigin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Yeeeeees, for a sequel. :)
Keefer chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Please?
EvilSquirre1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Please please please write a sequel. I got to the end and was like I need more. Don't make me beg because I will totally beg. Did Gabriel find Dean's number? Why does Dean know Gabe as Gavrail Domitrovich? Is Dean a hunter in this reality or does he have a job? What kind of Job? Why did Gabe and Dean have that instant connection? I really enjoyed this story and would love to see where you go from here. Okay I'm begging over here. If you give me a sequel I promise to review:)
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow. Cute... And incredibly hot. Well done!

And your grammar were goodly also ;) Haha.

I hope to see more soon! There should definitely be a sequel! :P
CheshireKitty89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Guh, I LOVE this! xDDDDDDD

Seriously, if you don't write a sequel I'm going to riot!... This story is waaaaaaaaay too good to end it here!
Cynnnie chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I would love to see this story continued!

Dean called his cell phone using Gabe's cell phone, so unless Lillith deleted the call, he may already have Dean's phone number! Anyway, Dean and Gabe need to meet up again.

Not sure what more you have planned for the trinity verse, but I can't wait for a new chapter!

Hope your conference went well.
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Good story!

Didn't like Lilith so much, especially her being with Gabe, but them as roommates would make more sense. Cause the scene with the guys watching the girls and getting excited was interesting.

LOVED that you had Dean bottom. I've always thought that he was an awesome bottom. Of course, he works either way.

I would definitely be interested in a sequel if you,(or Dean and Gabe) are up for it. Dean did take his number, didn't he? BTW, is Dean a hunter in this? I saw Sam mentioned but wasn't sure.
Punk81 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awesome fic ... but a sad ending :( ... I really hope for this sequel and a happy ending for Gabe and Dean ;D