Reviews for Fever Dreams
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
That was really good. And sad.
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Short yet so...so lovely!
knight771 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is beautiful...and sad at the same time.
Great job and I hope you continue doing ByaSana fanfics.
vanillasummer chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You broke my heart. Cruel child.
Bakasugi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I had a cry myself. He deserves a happy ending.
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Damn. The bottom of my stomach just dropped straight out at the last sentence. Nice one.
Byuu Byuu Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
D'X Just break my heart, why don't you? /3 ...That was so sweet, but the ending nearly brought me to tears... Byakuya crying over his Hisana... ;;
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Noooooo. The ending made me depressed D: But they're so cutecutecute I don't understand why Hisana had to die! *Goes and sobs in a corner*
nipnag chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this made me tear :') i love byasana! their full story needs to be known by all bleach fans! like how they met, how they fell in love etc..
Nicola chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wonderful. Just wonderful! I love the comparison between Rukia and Hisana here-reading it again with Rukia in mind...I can imagine the similarities between the sisters!

Don't even get me started about that tear-jerking ending...Poor Byakuya!

Fantastic!
Bleached Pikachu chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
What no, I'm not crying! My eyes are just sweating, really! *Sniff*

I love this pairing, and you have done an excellent job here. The ending with Rukia and Renji discussing Byakuya and his pain really brought it home for me. Thank you.
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
The story was so hauntingly tragic, poor Byakuya. But I love the nice sweet moments he and Hisana had together. Nice job :)
42009 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh my, this is one of the sweetest byahisa fics I've ever read. It's really good as your first fic,though. You wrote them really well.

Absolutely loved it!:D
thayet9 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very well written Hisana. The interaction between the two of them was also very gentle and cute and awesomeness. They are so in love and you really showed that. The last part was super sad and emotional and tragedyish TT TT anyhoo very lovely fic.
Toushirou-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh my god! Can't believe I haven't reviewed to this awesome piece yet! I've read it three times already and always thought I had reviewed... oO

Sorry.

I liked dominative Hisana- it was so cute and sweet how she cared for him. It was kind of like a punch in the gut to read that he only imagined Hisana to be there and was crying. You gotta give it to Hisana though, she is and always will be the only one able to bring out his emotions... I just wish it wouldn't have to be so sad.

Is there a follow-up to this wonderful story? Like how Rukia and Renji deal with a delusional/crying Byakuya and how he recovers from his illness, how they nurse him back to health?