Reviews for Fever Dreams
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 10/21
My feelings were at first happy at seeing a vulnerable Byakuya being taken care of by Hisana. And then you had to just do that in the end. THESE. AREN'T. TEARS. I'm not going to hit that favorite button because you made me all feelsy.
The Utterly Fabulous Z chapter 1 . 6/27
Awwwwww. I'm having a fangirl… gah, I can't think of the right words. I'm melting of awwwwww.
so saaad!
My favorite pairing... You are amazing...
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
That was really good. And sad.
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Short yet lovely!
knight771 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is beautiful...and sad at the same time.
Great job and I hope you continue doing ByaSana fanfics.
vanillasummer chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You broke my heart. Cruel child.
Bakasugi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I had a cry myself. He deserves a happy ending.
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Damn. The bottom of my stomach just dropped straight out at the last sentence. Nice one.
Byuu Byuu Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
D'X Just break my heart, why don't you? /3 ...That was so sweet, but the ending nearly brought me to tears... Byakuya crying over his Hisana... ;;
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Noooooo. The ending made me depressed D: But they're so cutecutecute I don't understand why Hisana had to die! *Goes and sobs in a corner*
nipnag chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this made me tear :') i love byasana! their full story needs to be known by all bleach fans! like how they met, how they fell in love etc..
Nicola chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wonderful. Just wonderful! I love the comparison between Rukia and Hisana here-reading it again with Rukia in mind...I can imagine the similarities between the sisters!

Don't even get me started about that tear-jerking ending...Poor Byakuya!

Bleached Pikachu chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
What no, I'm not crying! My eyes are just sweating, really! *Sniff*

I love this pairing, and you have done an excellent job here. The ending with Rukia and Renji discussing Byakuya and his pain really brought it home for me. Thank you.