Reviews for Toh Shin Den IV: Legends Never Die
Joseph chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC! I have read all of your(and your sister's) fics and loved them vewy vewy much! :D SO are u gonna finish it huh huh are ya? Please do! Im Begging You!
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
*grins* My my. Kawaii ending, ne? Are you going to finish the fic? I definitely think that it would be worthwhile! _

Will there be a Subaru/Naru pairing? Hopefully... *crosses fingers*.
Tatl chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Hey this is great! you made this yourself? It sound just like what you read on the back of the game cartrigde..lol..really cool...
Aerian Enzeru chapter 7 . 6/29/2002
So, are you or aren't you finishing this? It would be WONDERFUL if you would.
Xee Metallium chapter 7 . 5/14/2002
Okay Katzy-chan, YOU MUST finish this now you've put it up here. I shan't give you any peace until then. Naruhodo? I can bug you... I shall. Us devout TSD followers still want to read this.

*thinks into the distant future* The ex-empresses unfinished TSD fic... a masterpiece...
A resident TSD fan chapter 7 . 5/2/2002
Ahhhh, whats this? Does this mean that you ARE going to finish a fic you said you'll never will finish? Your teasing me and Naru! _.)
A resident TSD fan chapter 7 . 5/2/2002
Yuffie143 chapter 6 . 5/1/2002
Poor Subaru...*lovies him*...I'm seriously gonna write a TSD 4 fic! I love this!
Yuffie143 chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
LoL...Naru x Subaru Cloud. No I don't take Subaru or Naru as being that dumb. *Hates Cloud with the fire of 1000 suns.*...
Shoiryu chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
"-boy meets girl, boy and girl father child who goes on to star in Final Fantasy VII." XD~ Just pray to god the family reunion never really happens. Augh. Now I'm getting flashbacks from the Christmas party... "Mom? Dad? Peace on Earth?" "...Oh, that does it, you let Eiji raise him, didn't you?"
Yuffie143 chapter 3 . 4/30/2002
And you're named after a car." ...LoL That was great
Athena Asamiya chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
XD It's explained in the Prologue/Author Notes - TSD4 was released in Japan and Europe only (but the European version is eeeeeevil), but it remains a significant part of the main Toshinden series. I figured it'd be cool to let everyone experience it without having to port the game. _~ All the characters and story are real and official, and as accurate as I could make them to the actual game.
Yuffie143 chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
Hey Athena! What is this exactly based on I've never heard of a TSD 4, well anyway I love it still
Yay chapter 7 . 4/29/2002
Does this mean that this fic will get finished?
Yuffie143 chapter 7 . 4/28/2002
This fic is awesomee! I was thinking of writing a TSD future fic myself, but you beat me to it! Lancelot is great!