Reviews for Soul Separation
DarkistheKnight chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
This was such a good story, I loved it! I wonder what his friends in soul society call ichigo now...do they call him ichigo taichou or just ichigo...?
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
good idea and while theyre at it urahara can play more mind games with them and be cryotuc as ever *rolls eyes*
Esmereilda chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
who knew uryu could be so amicable
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
if all of ichigo's other enemies couldn't beat him then what chance does he stand
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
if renji thought one ichigo was hard to deal with...
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
lol its mai's harpy sisters
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
dun dun dun plot twist
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
if kon weren't kon id pity him right about not but he's a total a** most of the time so I dont
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
this is getting really interesting
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
nice start
QueenKarin13 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Shiro is acting too nice and Kuro is supposed to be serious and all war-prepared-like. Ichigo's good though. Also, I think you should go over these chapters and add details like setting and stuff. Add some personal quirks for each character too.
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Kuro has red eyes. And it's technically impossible for him to exist in this case because he is Ichigo, Shiro, and Tensa Zangetsu combined, so if Ichigo and Shiro are separate then Kuro is like copies of them. Where's Zangetsu anyway? I have a rather direct way of offering constructive criticism by the way, I'm not trying to be mean, just helping.
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Good story, but some parts are repeated and/or redundant. Also, Orihime doesn't have blue eyes and Ichigo's sword isn't as long as it is wide, otherwise it would be a chunky square and not a sword. Last paragraph was good though.
sugarcadet chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
This was really good. I liked everything from the story. The only thing I thought was rude was that you used yu gi oh references and didn't aknoladge the show. You actually might have but I don't know because I didn't read the AN.
Openminded15 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I like you're work! Reading what you've written has helped me improve my writing skills, along with your helpful reviews of course. Thanks for your help by the way.