Reviews for Divorced to an Uchiha
MoonJewel chapter 10 . 7/22
Wow mind blowing. I like the psychology in your story is very deep and has many emotional scars attach. I see that you haven't updated in a while is very sad hope you will continue one day. Thank you for the story!
wolves134 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
wow now that was something please continue to write the story
kissrose36 chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
next chapter please
Lone.Mo0n chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
I just came across your story. That last chapter made me cry. I hope you update soon. I'm sure it was hard to write that scene.
Star564 chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
This story is amazing I see no problem what so every with the story I would really like it if u continue with this story it's so sad seeing a story so amazing unfinish I check almost everyday to see if there is an update so am Pleading with you continue this story and don't let the comments put u down if u need a beta I can be one for u
izumooichi chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Wait what are you talking about keep writing the way you been writing! This story is gold and i personally coild care less about the other readers if they can't handle this. Your are an amazing author and the has been on of my favorite stories ever cause it sheds light on some things that have been seen on tv, movies, books, and real life. I do feel bad about the families and peoples live that did have to go through all the struggles like Kagome did. But that's what makes this a really good story, plus its anime, there's far more worse scenarios other than rape, divorce and abuse in a family. Anyways i woild really hope that you do continue this story cause i would really live to see how it ends. But dont rush the ending though, take your time and let it flow. Just watch out for grammer and spelling thats it. Thank you so much and i shall be following this story! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Itachi out done by his son. Keep it up.
midnightloveless chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Hello again. I would like to apologize for my previous review. I honestly don't write reviews like that as a general rule of thumb and tend to drop stories that make me want to write such. However, I really do like the concept of your story and merely wanted to let you know the reasons behind me not following the story were not due to your writing style but my inability to reconcile my morals with the last chapter. It is not the rape scene in and of itself that upsets me, though a warning is greatly appreciated, it is the fact that I felt that Madara should have tried to help rather then doing whatever it was he was doing at the time. I also can't find it in my self to accept that monster getting the girl and his demented version of happily ever after. To be honest as long as Kagome gets to come out of this story with a romantic happy ending that DOESN'T include Itachi ,anywhere but behind bars or the psych ward, I'm okay with everything else. Good luck and happy writing. I wish you and your's well.
Kyon-sama chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
that's real nice of you to clarify the last chapter. I just tried to understand your point of view as the story maker. I'm relieved to know Kagome still had some sense, although she did it for the sake of her son, I was just hoping she wouldn't have to degrade herself to protect her son. But reality is always cruel.

In regard to how you tend to make everyone happy, as a writer I think you shouldn't force yourself to please everybody. Even JK Rowling and Stephanie Meyer have their fair share of haters. Just remember behind haters there's always the warmth of your lovers, or fans for the better term. Just make sure you got your readers grasping the correct meaning of what you truly want to say from your story. Best regards!
Mistress of Darkness Katana chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Man was hoping for another chapter but I'm glad you did this cause some questions have been answered:) keep up the good work and is Madera recording or something?
LadyMusa chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
As you know i realy like this story alot im ok with chapter 9 ,Itachi is like 2 different people nice one minute then angry he needs help alot of it , waiting on you next chapter looking forward to it , :) will you be changing the pairing?
Fluffy an Youko Girl chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
Sooo is kagome going to find some else or be by herself and kid or are you some how going to put her with itachi because at first it seemed like it but now I'm just confused
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
Love it please. Download more
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
Kindly put a warning of rape/non consensual before in your summary. I'm highly disturbed with rape scene and I feel unfortunate enough reading this without knowing there'd be rape scene.
midnightloveless chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
I have to ask do you approve of this kind of relationship? Do you approve of a cheater who has a twisted obsession with his ex-wife, who beats her and rapes her? For that is what that last little scene was, rape in its most degrading form. I continued to read this story because I was curious as to how you were going to change Itachi into a man who deserved the girl. But, after this last scene you proved without a shred of doubt that he doesn't. He doesn't deserve Kagome or their son or anything really because your Itachi is a selfish monster without remorse. I think you're a good writer and a part of me would like to finish this story, but I can't knowing that regret less monster get's the girl. As a fellow writer I respect the that this is your story and you will do with it as you see fit; however, I humbly request that you put a rape warning in the summary so others won't stumble upon it like I did. Good luck and happy writing I wish you and your's well.