Reviews for Governors' Week
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/6
Amusing. Minerva is even more badass in my eyes. Only true hero can deal with bureucracy. I like idea of her hiding list of secrets how to survive meeting.
Ravenclawesome chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
To Spin84; I think I love you. Minerva is totally the countess but umbridge is not Isobel... Ever!
You posted that review before Downton even aired where I live (Canada) but now I understand! Plus I love super duper lots your story! You love Minnie sooo much! 3
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was very funny! And, of course, I always love stories that show Minerva's genius, not to mention everyone's hatred of Umbridge!
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Bwahaha! McGonagall royally showing Umbridge what-for! She seriously kills in this one, and you did her spectacularly. Oooh I love to see her in action, you did a great job! :)
Vue Lorner chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
THAT WAS WONDERFUL!
Mioniexx chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AweSome please do a sequel :) xx
boredperson7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
awesome. i love it. good work
Phooka chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
"Oh. My. GODS!" said a large, dark-furred creature up in the Owlry. "This story is AMAZING! Brilliant interaction, lovely dialogue, and I didn't catch ONE grammar mistake! Write more, or Snape will feel the phooka's curse!

"Not that I have anything against Snape, you understand."
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Dog tired made me laugh, I adore puns. And I loved Minerva's line about the pixies too. Aw poor Minerva, so many meetings ! That lazy old Albus should go to the meetings lol.

Getting Umbridge to go was very funny indeed. Great funny story, I always love seeing Umbridge suffer, and a sweet ending when they all toasted Dumbledore.
Jessamine chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like it : )
Marie Knight chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
It was good. I liked it and I didn't notice any grammar mistakes.
neonorne chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very original idea, and well carried out. Liked it a lot!
spin84 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oho! What a delightfully unexpected treat this story was. From the moment Remus was caught catching pixies I knew I was going to love it.

It's funny, I think Minerva was channeling the Dowager Countess long before Downton Abbey was even conceived, although it's highly plausible I'm simply looking for similarities here. But by golly, she and cousin Isobel do a passable impersonation of McGonagall and Umbridge in this situation!

Sorry, that was rather by the by. Aside from that, I think my favourite moment in your story was actually a scene that DIDN'T contain Minerva (I know - shock horror!). If you were ever to leave the MMADness ship (unthinkable I know and I don't want to comprehend that thought any further) I think you have just found yourself a new home. Your Pomona and Filius were superb! At least I can be happy in knowing that Minerva has such friends.

All in all I am simply pleased to see another story - even if it wasn't another update of The Journey. I have rambled enough here I feel, and I have another episode of Downton Abbey to watch soon anyway. :) Well done!

Spin Xx
sevy MMAD chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Way to go, girl! Hilarious as always, if not more.

Minerva truly is the best! Thank you for this nice ff. I loved it.

sevy MMAD