Reviews for Queen Elizabeth I
JokersLastLaugh chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
This was a. Good story and I enjoyed reading and I quite liked that final paragraph on why Rachel had that photo of Queen Elizabeth the first.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Aww, I actually got what “Queen Elizabeth” stood for the first time it was brought up, but I didn’t know “I” was of importance XD It’s sweet what it actually meant. I found it cute when Rachel panicked when she thought she felt something for Quinn XD And that confrontation between them was awesome too, I really liked it. Thanks for sharing!
Emri chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Great story, I loved it :)
smutty chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
woah, that last sentence blew my mind.
JPElles chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I liked it a lot. Especially with what you did with the title of the story. Very fitting. Very cool. Hope to see more from you.
Itsinyourimagination chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
daaawe :) I liked it !
wsupAnonnymous chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
lmao you fcking clever bitch, whatta boss, good stuff, good stuff.
MsCFH chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Very cute story!

Loved it!
gamequeen89 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
That was the best ending for this! 'Queen Elizabeth I' was a great title and did you honestly come up with it yourself? If you did then you're a genius, and if you didn't well you're still a bloody genius (:
LateNightRambler chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Queen Elizabeth I? THATS BLOODY BRILLIANT.
eng.ski chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Was intrigued by the title to read and I'm glad I did. Thoroughly enjoyed the story and the way you integrated QEI as well as actual canon bits.
Erise chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Queen Elizabeth I. THIS IS GENIUS. I really loved this! It's so cute and I love how you weaved in the canon bits. This is how Season 3 should totally turn out to be! And yeah, like all Faberry fans when I heard the "40 year old skateboarder" my first thought was IT MUST BE A WOMAN and then I was like all hang on, how did Rachel know this! Great fic here, thanks for writing it!
G3n3ralRedfield chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Yet another shining example of why fan fiction is so much better than the show lol, I dont just mean the obvious sapphic overtones either, but the quality of the writing and the fact it's a character progression rather than regression! loved every word of it amigo! x
niko5290 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I really liked this and i was like, alrighty next chap-oh there isn't one, ok, lets see when it was up-oh.. its complete.. well ok. still love it! and now i wanna be pinned against a motorcycle and made out with...
Legit Creys chapter 3 . 9/25/2011