Reviews for Night Bird Flying
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 1/31
Amazing work. Well done.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I couldn't stop laughing. I'm going to have to do this.

When Maria said Altaïr couldn't hide in Malik's room, I almost imagined him fleeing out the window.
XanetteLife chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
We better let Altair know that if the kicks don't kill him, the mood swings will.
Mercstouch chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Hey nice fic! My little sis was playing AC2 and got to the scene with Altair and Maria on the tower, and I thought "hey there's probably some cool fanfics of these two, and I was right. It was a good choice to make the POV from mostly Malik's view so the reader could see A&M's relationship from another party. Poor Al lol. I laughed out loud at the "Brothers in arms" line. The guys can face down an army of Templars, but are wary of Maria's hormonal wrath. Loved Malik's dialogue, nicely in character and humorous. The paragraph discussing Maria's soft and strong, warrioress sides was well written, and pretty accurate in my opinion. You can really see how gentle and tender she can be when around Altair in the second game, but ass-kicking is still an option for her too, which I liked because I find usually female characters are either too soft or too much of a "Mary Sue", but I think Maria's character has a good balance, which you captured well in this piece. Well done :) thanks for posting.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Loved it - especially how the big, bad, dangerous assassin is on the run from his petite wife. :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
THIS IS ADORABLE!
hydroxypropanone chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely adore this story! It's humorous and sweet and I loved the interactions between Altair and Malik. They make a great duo.
StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
XD oh man, this was a pleasure to read! Great job! You really caught the pregnancy vibe!

Daughter of Hat-n-Cloggs
nomorestoriesgoaway chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I luvs this story. Mwahahahaha! Also, Alty deserved to get kicked.
Scarlette Bee chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ahahahahaha! Altair should know better than to tread on a woman's bad side, even in her dreams XD Wonderful writing and portraying of the characters. They are absolutely wonderful!
marianasgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
SO CUTE .
toeki chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
nice and fluffy story. i enjoyed reading it.

found a typo:

"When he opes the door, Altair stands before him just as he'd pictured a few minutes ago."-opeNs
Sokulski chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was really good! Haha a pregnant Maria, Altair should have been afraid xD
Tsunay Nami chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
owwn, such a cute story! *-*

Congratulations, it was a great fanfiction. :D

TheYukiii chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wonderful and sweet little story, good job :)