Reviews for The Spark
I laughed so hard, really enjoyed this story well done x fuck it reading it again
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Oh, geez...these two are equal parts adorable & sexy, especially in the way you've portrayed them. I could definitely picture Eugene asking for...well...that.
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
AHAHAHAHAHA OH MAAAAAAAN. THIS FIC IS PERFECT. Also :3 math and numbers.
RAWWAR chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
this is adorable, I've never laughed aloud at fanfiction this is awesome
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I laughed so hard I seized up. Well-written, fast-paced and just hilarious!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is really funny and cute!
Mango27 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Hahahahahaha... *wipes tears* *controls self*
... HAHAHAHAHA...
I'm sorry. Oh my gosh. This was so great XD "Mmm... numbers and heights."
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA... a leper! I LOVE THIS!
Breathless Ivory chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
What a great read! I must have read this a thousand times. Haha. If Disney ever goes mature, I'm sure this is exactly how they'd do it. Interesting, hilarious, and good-natured. Kudos!
Pearl-Kisses chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION EVER I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I laughed and cried and masturbated and I just love this. You are an excellent writer and this is, again, the best fanfic I've ever read :)
LW12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I love it
emma86 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This story is HILARIOUS! I was laughing out loud during the whole "leper" scene. Great work!
sfss chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Eugene rolled his eyes. "Your grandmother is..." He sighed. "I'm sure she and I will have our showdown soon enough."

OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS! XD
Balloonicorn chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was hilarious and super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Totally inappropriat and... HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
The part when he seemed genuinely concerned for his reputation ("Do I come across as the sort of guy who gets off on lepers?") just killed me. Thanks for this read, hope you have more like this!