Reviews for Insert Assassins in Italy here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Happy creation day! Aw Charis and Pete :3 haha Anna Conda the 69th xDD that name is funnier than Renata Stigmata (look up stigmata, go ahead)
complexities chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I finally have the time to write a review!

I loved this story, and not only because of the events at the end ;)

One of the people that I follow on Tumblr is always geeking out about the Assassin's Creed series, and your narrative gave me a good taste of the game's atmosphere, even if I still don't know very much about the characters. It sounds exciting! Pity I'm no good at anything involving stealth or jumping (parkour jumping, simply, and I dropped out of MapleStory because I couldn't jump, I'm that bad).

I will try and write my Catherine ficlet as soon as possible to work in details of the en-gage-ment!
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Am I the only one who heard the Monday Night Football theme for the first line of the closing Author's Note?

Anyways, this was a pretty good entry. It may not be overly manly to admit it, but I'm rater excited at the prospect of another Society wedding. Don't keep us in the dark for long!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Not too bad. When I saw this was in Assassin's Creed, I nearly had a fit, simply because I'm plotting something as well, but because AC has (counting Revelations when it comes out) four games to it, that's four Society stories that could be written, and I know someone's claimed AC1.

Nice character interaction, but I think the Danish was a little much, really.

Keep writing!