Reviews for Shot in the Dark
FandomNutter chapter 29 . 7/29
I literally /squeaked/ at the finger twitch moment!

God woman you are GOOD!
Phoenix Sparrow chapter 34 . 7/15
That. Was. Epic! I think I've run all my emotions and it didn't help that I wasn't feeling well when I read the bit about Virgil dying (btw, reviewing whole thing here) because I soaked my pillow crying! Beautifully written, absolutely fantastic! (Sorry I'm so far behind though, I came across chapter 22 or 23 I think it was on tumblr and just had to know what was going on! But very well done you!)
Scribbles97 chapter 34 . 7/5
Lovely, you portrayed everything just perfectly throughout the whole story!
Scribbles97 chapter 25 . 7/5
noooooooo, now I'm crying :(
Scribbles97 chapter 17 . 7/3
Too right Grandma.
Scribbles97 chapter 5 . 6/28
Why are things never as obvious to a character as they are to a reader? It would make their lives so much nicer!
Scribbles97 chapter 2 . 6/28
Ooooo, someone's out to get them! I loved the duck thing, I'm still giggling :)
Trekkieontour chapter 34 . 5/2
Wow. Loved it.
StarKid McFly chapter 34 . 3/19/2014
that was quite honestly one of the best fics I have ever read. thank you so much for writing it! :D
Serenity Starke chapter 34 . 6/1/2013
What a great story. I love all the angst. Is there a sequel to it since you didn't kill off the Hood? I love the relationship between all the boys but especially the connection you built with Scott and Virgil. I would realy love to see you do a story that focused on that. I enjoy all of your TB stories and hope you continue to write them. Fantastic job!
dreamfighter920 chapter 34 . 10/25/2012
OMG! i loved this story so much! you have a real talent! one of the best stories i have ever read! its even better than the hunger games! and thats saying something!
thunderbird5 chapter 34 . 5/2/2012
Wow. By the way. How did the hood make it out? Gordon put him out for quite some time. I'm not happy that the hood are still walking. What did Jeff say to John that had him crying. I really want to know.
TBMom chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
Another great story - Thank you! :)
grnfield chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
FABulous but altogether sad at the same time. I'm going to miss the great updates to this story but I love how you've left a nice opening for a possible sequel!

Great work on the characterisations of the boys, Jeff and Kyrano in this chapter (and indeed in the whole story!) They're believable, likable and very much how I see the boys from the TV show.

I love the idea that John would start searching out mental illness if Scott/Virgil told him about their psychic link! I also adore the idea of Scott lulling Gordon into an almost-sleep by stroking his hair!

Anyway, great work with the story. I look forward to many more!
xDivashell24x chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
Just read all of this story and it is friggin awesome! I was literally biting my naisl at some points! Brill! Last line is deffo hinting at a sequel... lol :-)