Reviews for Shot in the Dark
Its Grandma's fault "for not making us drink enough milk"
Oh my gosh why Virgil - I was psyching myself up for a great inspirational speech and then you threw THAT line at me... I choked on my apple XD
Ok time to go back to the motivational speech... i hope Virgil can make Gordon snap out of it
Sorry, needed a moment to compose myself (though I'm pretty sure it's gonna take more than that for this emotional trauma to heal)
NEVER has a death - scene hit me so hard. NEVER.
Gosh this is like Out of Your Mind all over again... wow.
What kind of sick psycopath...I mean seriously? ! It really angers me that he's clearly not just out to kill them or steal the Thunderbirds, he's playing twisted mind games with them - getting them all to argue and now giving them that 'test'. What? It's not enough that you're threatening to kill Scotts brothers - you have to make him bargain with Virgils life and choose between and the others.
Woooow. Now that the initial despair has died down slightly I'm so angry... there are no words.
Yet again I apologise that this review probably contains absolutely nothing of value to you, I just wanted to say YOU'RE WRITING IS EXCELLENT I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS IT and just get all my feelings about this out... I can breathe now
StrongerWithThePack chapter 34 . 5/18
This was absolutely fantastic!
Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic I loved it from the very start right up till the end.
Everything flowed so well, the brothers all had their own stories and no one was forgotten which was done brillantly.
This was one of the most emotional fics I have ever read and you wrote it so well I thought my heart was going to explode with all the angst!
When John was trying to bring Virgil back I was almost in tears.
This had the perfect balance between action and emotion and it all just flowed so well.
Thank you again for taking the time to write this I throughly enjoyed reading it x
FandomNutter chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
I literally /squeaked/ at the finger twitch moment!

God woman you are GOOD!
Phoenix Sparrow chapter 34 . 7/15/2015
That. Was. Epic! I think I've run all my emotions and it didn't help that I wasn't feeling well when I read the bit about Virgil dying (btw, reviewing whole thing here) because I soaked my pillow crying! Beautifully written, absolutely fantastic! (Sorry I'm so far behind though, I came across chapter 22 or 23 I think it was on tumblr and just had to know what was going on! But very well done you!)
Scribbles97 chapter 34 . 7/5/2015
Lovely, you portrayed everything just perfectly throughout the whole story!
Scribbles97 chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
noooooooo, now I'm crying :(
Scribbles97 chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
Too right Grandma.
Scribbles97 chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Why are things never as obvious to a character as they are to a reader? It would make their lives so much nicer!
Scribbles97 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Ooooo, someone's out to get them! I loved the duck thing, I'm still giggling :)
Trekkieontour chapter 34 . 5/2/2015
Wow. Loved it.
StarKid McFly chapter 34 . 3/19/2014
that was quite honestly one of the best fics I have ever read. thank you so much for writing it! :D
Serenity Starke chapter 34 . 6/1/2013
What a great story. I love all the angst. Is there a sequel to it since you didn't kill off the Hood? I love the relationship between all the boys but especially the connection you built with Scott and Virgil. I would realy love to see you do a story that focused on that. I enjoy all of your TB stories and hope you continue to write them. Fantastic job!
dreamfighter920 chapter 34 . 10/25/2012
OMG! i loved this story so much! you have a real talent! one of the best stories i have ever read! its even better than the hunger games! and thats saying something!
thunderbird5 chapter 34 . 5/2/2012
Wow. By the way. How did the hood make it out? Gordon put him out for quite some time. I'm not happy that the hood are still walking. What did Jeff say to John that had him crying. I really want to know.