Reviews for Shot in the Dark
noooooooo, now I'm crying :(
Scribbles97 chapter 17 . 7/3
Too right Grandma.
Scribbles97 chapter 5 . 6/28
Why are things never as obvious to a character as they are to a reader? It would make their lives so much nicer!
Scribbles97 chapter 2 . 6/28
Ooooo, someone's out to get them! I loved the duck thing, I'm still giggling :)
Trekkieontour chapter 34 . 5/2
Wow. Loved it.
StarKid McFly chapter 34 . 3/19/2014
that was quite honestly one of the best fics I have ever read. thank you so much for writing it! :D
Serenity Starke chapter 34 . 6/1/2013
What a great story. I love all the angst. Is there a sequel to it since you didn't kill off the Hood? I love the relationship between all the boys but especially the connection you built with Scott and Virgil. I would realy love to see you do a story that focused on that. I enjoy all of your TB stories and hope you continue to write them. Fantastic job!
dreamfighter920 chapter 34 . 10/25/2012
OMG! i loved this story so much! you have a real talent! one of the best stories i have ever read! its even better than the hunger games! and thats saying something!
thunderbird5 chapter 34 . 5/2/2012
Wow. By the way. How did the hood make it out? Gordon put him out for quite some time. I'm not happy that the hood are still walking. What did Jeff say to John that had him crying. I really want to know.
TBMom chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
Another great story - Thank you! :)
grnfield chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
FABulous but altogether sad at the same time. I'm going to miss the great updates to this story but I love how you've left a nice opening for a possible sequel!

Great work on the characterisations of the boys, Jeff and Kyrano in this chapter (and indeed in the whole story!) They're believable, likable and very much how I see the boys from the TV show.

I love the idea that John would start searching out mental illness if Scott/Virgil told him about their psychic link! I also adore the idea of Scott lulling Gordon into an almost-sleep by stroking his hair!

Anyway, great work with the story. I look forward to many more!
xDivashell24x chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
Just read all of this story and it is friggin awesome! I was literally biting my naisl at some points! Brill! Last line is deffo hinting at a sequel... lol :-)
bubzchoc chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
brilliant story shame its at an end but will read again and cant wait for for next one
Silver Bee chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
It's me who should be thanking you for giving me an advance preview of your stories! It would have been torture to have to wait a week for each instalment (though you did make me wait eight months until you finally poisoned Virg!). There's never much that needs changing so it's not a difficult job. I think the settings caused more trouble than anything else - how long did it take to work out the layout of the mall? And as for 'the structure'... But I've loved every minute of it, both beta-ing and seeing the final version. Looking forward to the next story!

Oh yes, the chapter... Loved it - a wonderful way to round off the story, especially the final section. A nicely sinister contrast to the happy Tracys.

Bee
Ashlin Night chapter 34 . 5/1/2012
This was such a Fantastic story! It was well written; had some pretty intense cliffhangers, a lot of emotion that really fit with each of the characters and the ending is a perfect at up for another story that I personally can't wait to read. I thouroly enjoyed your work and can not wait to read more :)