Reviews for The Art of Appropriation
Great fic so far. But I just think that in order to give Team 10 a tough challenge, the Westerners were shown to be too powerful in The Land of the Dusk arc
Fenixaze chapter 27 . 8/17
Just wanna say its a shame you've stopped writing this story I've really enjoyed reading it, it's one of the most riveting martial arts/ naruto stories I've ever read.
naruto legend 4ever chapter 2 . 8/11
Please update. This is a very well written fanfic and I hate to see it not get updated after so long.
oppaihammer chapter 10 . 8/8
other than my initial complain..this is one of the most well written stories out there..i love how you take your time and dont rush anything..keep it up
oppaihammer chapter 6 . 8/7
you seem to forget that naruto is a ninja..he shouldnt be tired after doing a 2 min obstacle course...ninja literally can run for days at inhuman speeds
ddentler21 chapter 23 . 8/17/2016
Well god damn, that was the first fight scene I've ever read where I was just stunned by the end of it. Sure there's stories with crazy powers that you're awed by, but this extended fight was like a movie playing in your head and it was scripted perfectly as well.
Great job
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Ch 2

I wonder if he could use hornet bushin , bee clone , wasp clone, egg clone, just everything to mold. Attention if it's used hornets or wasps or bees they could be nasty surprise for the enemy but it must not be used near. Allies without something to save him if the said insects are irritated and aggressive. That means for every potenual living thing which might be used as a clone. The fire and lighting are nasty surprise in theory. The rock , stone and earth could be used for shrapnel explosive clone. Tar , maybe explosive tar to burn and slow in deactivation . Egg maybe for joke or slippery substance and who knows.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
God...Dammit... every time I find a well written story some op douchebag has to be added on top of the shit Naruto is already gonna have to deal with... why is that?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
I've always loved the versatility of the Kawarimi. Could you have a Naruto who can kawarimi with anything? I've always wondered why shinobi can't litter a battlefield with kunai and kawarimi with each in turn, and why Naruto can't kawarimi with his clones in the anime/manga.

Thx.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
I fucking hate it when some stupid ass author tries to combine the elemental countries with the real world you fucking cocksucking bitch. It's complete and total bullshit fucktard
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 27 . 12/17/2015
please continue this its epic
Guest chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
This story's awesome, keep up the good work.
Kenshin234 chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
Nice fight btwn naru and khanontom . Though, fu should have lost. Reason: first, the dojutsu he has gives him an almost 360 degree vision range, that means he should have saw the cut coming, as a genin vs kidomaru, he was able to wave off those spiders & shuriken while standing in one place, that would contrast his being paralyzed by a jab. He emits a sphere of chakra, meaning he should know how to avoid anything breaching the barrier. Plus he has kaiten and hakke roku jyuu yon sho. Even raiga had a tough time beating him. The match was not fair. I didn't like the outcome.
ARSLOTHES chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
Hope you update this fic again soon, this is a really good read
Cryptorex chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Are you sure this is same person who wrote the first chapter?the first one was quite well structured with a good flow to the events. The second one has too too many cringeworthy moments and forced events. It is extremely different. Did you have a different beta?