Reviews for Shh, I Got You
wsup chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I had tears in my eyes in the end of the story. Beautiful.
NoPitSoDeep chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Can I just say that this is quite literally possibly the most gorgeous fic I've ever read? Amazing work. Thank you.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Great story. I loved it.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
;lsjflksajf Why did this one even make me cry? I started right at the end, it's got so much hope, and the boys have no idea about all the pain they're going to go through.

Such a beautiful portrait of Sam's life.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is a beautiful story. Very well done. :)
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow, you're just a friggin' writing machine, aren't ya? Lol Well, that's a very good thing for all of us! :D I really enjoyed this. You touched upon all of the most significant events of Sam's life up to his brother's return from Hell. I love love loved the part when Dean came back from Hell and they kissed and Bobby smiled and drug Ruby from the room. That made me smile huge. :) Awwwww Bobby. And your erotic writing is definitely getting more descriptive and just awesome. I loved how you described Sam's feelings and behavior while Dean was dead. That was absolutely heartbreaking. Sam was so distraught and traumatized and I don't think people fully realize what those 4 months without Dean along with the 6 months the trickster forced him to live without Dean, did to Sam. I spent a lot of time irritated with Sam in S4 but I completely understand why he was acting the way he was and why he did what he did. And I love that you added Sam's feelings about being with Ruby in this. I adored Sam's chicken pox and the things Dean was mumbling. That gave me goosebumps! This was just really really good. It was definitely not necessary to read this backwards. You were very clear about what was happening and when. Very well written. Thank you so much for this! *hugs*