Reviews for A Fighting Chance
Apex113 chapter 1 . 6/22
Awesome! Please update!
Z'ha'dum chapter 14 . 2/1
Fantastic, Excellent, Amazing. This is without doubt the best Babylon 5 fanfic I've ever read and easily in the top 3 of all fanfics, after the first chapter I actually forgot I was reading a fanfic and thought it was a novel.
Only downside is...how can you leave it for so long on such a massive cliffhanger, please tell me if another chapter is incoming soon.
Keep up the outstanding work.
carick of hunter moon chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but is it going to be A lost fan-fiction, I hope not, it would be a shame for it has the potential to grow into an outstand story, why because the best fan-fiction story use both old and new ideas the mix them new and interesting ways which is what this this story is doing.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I do hope half or at least two thirds of humanity is burned down into ashes...

They are far too arrogant and the Drigir are far to naive like Jhur'dur said...

When the sun exploded they destroyed the best of their race and took with them the rubbish.
Evilclone chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
More God damn you MORE, I will sacrifice a lamb to the Gods, MOAR
pointlessjourney chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Dude, you stopped before the battle of the line. How could you?! I am enthralled by your work. great cliffhanger. I'm anxious for more.
Commissar Gaunt chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Ah another chapter
StiGuy61010 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
OMG. This is just as epic as your Dilgar War story. How far are you planning on taking it?
Illuviar chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Epic chapter!
karthik9 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Chris chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Glad to see this back!

Chris
Zeviz chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Thank you for writing this excellent story. I'd like to see how it will end.
Rune Knight Genryu chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
So.. for Jha'dur, Through Victory, Her Chains are Broken?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
I agree with those who enjoyed this chapter, so few fanfics elicit an emotional response, but this chapter did.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 14 . 10/23/2013