Reviews for Bagenders Prequel: Gandalf Strikes Back
A Forgotten Place chapter 1 . 3/23
Peter Jackson made Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings Trilogy into a series of movies that were released over a period of three years. The movies were filmed on some forgotten former colony, made truck loads of money, won a whole bunch of Oscars, and gave nerds, geeks and the "LotR" fandom something with which to be infatuated for a few months. While the Trilogy was fairly popular among mundanes, it swept through geek and nerd culture like a forest fire, bolstering the books' already-strong fandom. Thanks to Jackson, Lord of the Rings fandom is now one of the largest and most prevalent fandoms in the world, despite the franchise being total shit. Each movie is over 9000 hours long and are just a series of clever angles on two 4 ft. tall fXcknuggets walking to a mountain or a group of fags, lead by the white jizzard, always walking to like 50 different castles. All LoTR is is walking. Everywhere, walking, all the time. Even the trees walk in the movies. The original ending to The Return of The King was a Sam-Fagdo suckfest and just before the credits roll, Fagdo just flat out bricks in Sam's mouth.
tlyxor-1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
hahahaha

THis is too funny.

I enjoyed

-t
Shemyaza1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh my lord... I LOVED Bagenders. It's so nice to see someone carrying on the good and hilarious work in the form of a prequel. As far as I can see it's a seamless version of the original. You've kept to the same formulas and I read it with great pleasure.

I think that you are hiding your light under a bushel as far as being below the original authors in writing ability. They were excellent without a doubt and so are you. Well done. You have done them proud!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
What a great delight to find more of a Bagenders episode! I always regretted that Lady Alyssa and Random Dent did not continue these, and I am pleased beyond words they allowed people to write continuations and spinoffs, and to find your prequel. This is a nice explanation how Gandalf comes to live with the Fellowship again and how he behaves in the main story, and you manage to meet the tone and style of the original very well. I am greatly looking forward to read more of this! Thank you for posting! ;D