Reviews for Us: A History
magialuna chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
This is amazing.

I'm really curious about the other story-line running through this, it seems that one of them has lost their memory and the other is trying to help them get it back? Not sure if it is old age or injury related loss of memory, but quite curious how things changed and where that goes.

The developing love story is really gentle and sort of nervous-like I think Sherlock would likely be about such a non-scientific endeavor. I love how patient your John is here too, waiting for Sherlock to become emotionally ready and letting him determine where they go next.

Just really lovely.

Clare
Angel-Castiel chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This story is so beautiful and amazing

I love the way it is wrote as reading to Sherlock in the future even though it is terribly sad that he can't remember
Eternally1Yours chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I LOVE this story. The way you describe their relationship is so amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Jodi2011 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I haven't read or seen the movie adaptation of The Notebook, so am quite clueless. This is beautifully written though I'm not sure exactly what is happening. Something tells me this will all end in tears, mine most likely.
ribbonsandlace chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
This...this is beautiful. The way you describe their relationship is so heartwarming and tender...I love it and I love you for writing it! Please update again soon!

I swear...this story has just boosted my bad mood enormously. Thanks for writing such a lovely tale

(Oh, and tell me if I'm off base, but, did you possibly draw some inspiration from "The Notebook"? The diary bit made me think of it)
emma de los nardos chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
This has begun so sweetly and yet with a hint of the tragic about it...I am hoping that no one becomes amnesic but you are foreshadowing this in such a way that I can't tell yet what will happen.

I like the fact that sherlock's veneer of apathy is starting to crack here. My heart went " ba-bump" when I read about him inviting John into his dark room. And then that kiss on the nape of john's neck - it made me catch my breath.

I hope you continue this piece! I'll be reading...
DANFLAN chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Oh I love this up to now. Please continue. I can't wait to find out what happens, but please let there be a happy ending ;)