Reviews for So It Goes
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Awwwwwwwwwww...Poor Dean! That was almost cruel, okay, who am I kidding, it was cruel. lol
Thanks.
sparxx chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
oHh wow wow wow.. :D this went great. Was never expecting dean to go that nerdy.. But loved him anyways. :)
Bri chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is really lovely. Thanks for sharing.
smokeyadrenaline chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Woah the ending really struck a chord. This is sad - just really sad. And amazingly written.
I really feel like more people on this site should read your stories, because they're so well put together and always leave me feeling a lil something
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh, this was just...too good...I love how you showed Dean going through different stages of coping with the loss of Sam. I grinned laviciously yet also sadly at Dean's womanizing...I wanted to shake him to make him follow through with talking to Sam when Dean when to Palo Alto...I admired his determination at tackling the books...and through it all I hurt right along with him...Well done!
ginkgo.leaf chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was lovely. I love the idea of Dean plowing through the required reading list as a way to deal with Sam leaving, but even without that great plot point you've created a beautiful, heartbreaking one-shot. I think you captured Dean's loneliness perfectly: it's bitter, sad, and longing all at the same time.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That was sad...but has happened to me, knowing too many word but had no one to tell them about...I'm loving your stories, thanks
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great explanation of the occasional references on the show that Dean reads classics. I think Dean is plenty intelligent but mostly in practical life experiences rather than the academic world like Sam, but saying that doesn't mean Dean can't get the intellectual stuff as well. He just doesn't get why those academics don't just get to the point instead of using metaphors for everything.
Abby-Rosette chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow. I found this through your tumblr account. It's very good! I think you get Dean's character spot-on.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I just love your writing. You're just amazing. And I love that you have Dean reading a lot in this. Over the years, Dean has had a few times where he shocked and impressed Sam with his literary knowledge. "Cat's Cradle Vonnegut or Slaughterhouse V Vonnegut?" "What?" "What?" And ya know what? I bet ya anything he completely understood the Killgore Trout reference before Chuck even elaborated. Dean really is a smart guy. It makes me sad to think that he thinks he's stupid. It's just soooo far from the truth. And oh my gosh, you freakin' killed me when I read how Dean tracked Sam to the bus station and found his ringing phone discarded in the trash. That must've felt to Dean like being thrown away. How awful. And John punishing Dean for Sammy leaving the family business? Dean refusing to use the word lonely? Yeah. This was absolutely heartbreaking. But I loved it. Thanks so much. I'm sooo excited to see what story you give us next! *hugs*
Ruusukainen chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love it! :)

- Niina (napukka on tumblr)