Reviews for Five Minutes with Bachelor Seventeen
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 3/10
Hot damn! That's good.
FotoDi chapter 1 . 2/15
Interesting ficlet! Kudos!

Great example of Muggle pop-culture & social trends that could easily cross the Atlantic and eventually infect the Wizarding World!

Hmmmmmm... I can see the Sparks flashing.

6-7 years after ending the Second Wizarding War, a buff & confident Harry Potter evidently has made few return trips to Hogwarts despite McGonagall being Headmistress and Hermione a professor.

A sexually-mature and confident adult Harry would have speculated about both the sexual orientation and preferences of his most Despised/Respected former Potion's Teacher. Ever caustic, ever cautionary, ever constant ... Severus Snape was an integral part of Harry's adolescence, functioning like the proverbial Roman Slave whispering in the ear of the Victorious and Celebrated General: "All Glory is Fleeting" (translation from Latin phrase 'Momento Mori' or 'Sic transit gloria mundi'). Given their contentious history, the sexual chemistry between adult Harry and Severus could be explosive!

SPEED DATE Q: YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL:

My observation: Hippogriffs... Really? it might be an awkward discussion topic. I think Harry would posit one of the following:

A Snowy Owl - Hedwig stories? Messenger Owl magic?
Familiar bond? Hagrid's gift? Snowies are unique:
North American, not nocturnal, 'purr' don't 'Hoot'!

A Large Black dog ... A Grim? Divination? Sirius Black?
Azkaban survival & escape? Animagus process?
registration Laws? Animagus potion?

A Wolf ... Godson Teddy Lupin? Remus? werewolves?
wolfsbane potion? Marauders? Sirius' evil prank?
Mooney's patronus was the moon?

A Stag or Doe ... Prongs story? James' animagus?
patronus vs. animagus dichotomy? Was Lily a Doe?
Snape's patronus is Lily Evans's patronus doe?
Teaching DA? Dementor story? Patronus messages?

A Phoenix ... Fawkes stories? Sorting Hat? Gryffindor's
sword? Albus? Order of the Phoenix? Wards?
Phoenix Fire travel? Phoenix tears?

A Dragon ...hagrid's egg hatches Norbert/a? Charlie
Weasley & Romanian Dragon Reserve? Triwizard
1st event & out-Flying a dragon on his broom?
Gringotts robbery & escape? flying on a dragon?
Goblin reaction & penalties? "Draconis" Malfoy?
If rare, why Dragonhide boots & gloves? Dragon
Heartstrings in Olivander's wands?

A Snake ... Boa from Zoo? Basilisk & Chamber?
Parseltongue? Draco duel? Salazar Slytherin?
Voldemort? Value of basilisk potions ingredients?

HOGWARTS SCHOOL MOTO
"Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus"
(Never tickle a sleeping dragon)

Q: Who is Hogwarts dragon: Snape or Potter?
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Lol
FalconLux chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
LOVE it! The ending was perfect because now I've suddenly got a plethora of deliciously naughty thoughts about what happens next chasing themselves around my mind.
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I've always been under tha impression that snape is about 18 years older than harry :3 Lily and janes getting married right out if hogwarts then having harry a year after... Lol oh wellz

Wonderful story! I love the speed dating idea and I totally agree with the idea that snape would scare the people sitting at his table to run away even before it started lol. Loved the interaction between harry and snape, so cute and damn hot! Would like to see more from this but I am satisfied atm with imagining what they would be doing afterwards lol
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I just keep rereading this :D Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Please, put us out if this torture and continue this story!
littlepanther chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
lol. That was fun fun fun fun! But, can't imagine snape being bottom in a snarry fiction. :)
JulianneL chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Lol I was waiting for it to continue! Anyways I love Harry's wit and their easy banter!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
ja ja ja

increíble, amaría ver una secuela de esto, pero en fin... grandioso
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
*wwww*
I waaaaaant mooooooore!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Mm-mm
Awelina chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Damn, I want to continue reading it T.T Please have mercy!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Top Harry is right. Lol
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Huuum I can picture the rest, but realy a writing one would have been SOOOO much better ;D
Thanks !