Reviews for Memories?
Codename wa Lady Tsunami chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I don't think it's so unusual that they began a life in L.A. I like the story so far. However, I would like to make a suggestion. I don't mean it as a criticism just a helpful hand. Please use spell check. There are times you neglected to put some words into the sentence. In a few ... A few what? Minutes? Seconds? You did capture and retain the individual characters. Excuse me while I read the rest. Thank you.
Linzlover chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
I think they are connected in a way. The sections with Daisy being pregnant are the presant. The ones where they aren't married or have kids is the past. Love the story
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Interesting.
toomuchcoffie1937 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
a flower pot hit his head? that was very unexpected
toomuchcoffie1937 chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
WENN9366 chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Loved this story - your best one yet :)

I'll be awaiting the next one...I know you must be thinking up something, lol.
mygh91 chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
I have to admit I am always disappointed when your stories end, but I love how all Enos dreams have come true. I would love to read more about Enos and Daisy lives together. Always love Enos with more depth and intelligence.
enosgalpal chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
I just love the ending! and hey, if you want to write about LA and their life, go for it. I like your take on Enos/Daisy and will read anything you write. God bless.
WENN9366 chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
This has been such a great story. I, too, love your take on Enos as being someone who has a lot of depth to him. And I was right - Daisy's pregnant :)

Really strange how his dreams really came true. I just have to wonder how happy they'll really be away from Hazzard, though, and how long it will take Uncle Jesse, Luke, and Bo to realize they were wrong about the two of them.
enosgalpal chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Hey, great story so far. I like how you've entwined the dreams, reality and amnesia all into one whole plot. It's awesome. Can't wait to see the epilouge. God bless.
mygh91 chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
Sorry I've been really busy and haven't taken the time to review. I always find time to read your updates though. I love that poor Enos feels like he's living a dream when before he felt like the dream was real. And Daisy seducing poor shy Enos into doing what they both wanted was so sweet. Too bad it's almost over I really am enjoying this story.
WENN9366 chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Wow, this chapter was really good (and well written, too)! I can't believe the gall of Uncle Jesse and the boys, telling her she should get an annulment - that's pretty low. Hopefully she and Enos will be able to convince them that they really are in love. Or...in a new twist, Daisy's pregnant and now they'll think that's why she's not leaving him...

Love your line, "He's not THIS Enos or THAT Enos." Daisy has finally seen all sides of him and knows how much deeper and more complex he is than everyone else thinks. I like how she knew just how to make him forget about being shy when they got back to the boarding house, too.

And Enos giving her sly, intimate looks...hey now, I'm a sucker for shy Enos having sexy moments, lol.

Keep it up, you're not disappointing this reader!
pjgarlach chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Nice! I hope Enos regains all of his memories. I also hope that the rest of the Dukes come to accept ENos and Daisy as a couple. I can't wait to see what happens next. I am a little disppointed to hear that this story is coming to an end. I hope you plan to write a sequel!

Paul Garlach
WENN9366 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Sorry I haven't been around much - I spent the month of January with the flu and now I'm swamped catching up on real life stuff...

I love what you're doing with the story and I love the twist at the end! I can only imagine how confused Uncle Jesse, Luke, and Bo are now - and now with Enos' memories of him and Daisy together gone, will they be convinced she didn't marry him because she felt sorry for him?

On to the next chapter...
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
I sure hope the Dukes will accept the marriage because once it's been constimated(sp?) there can be no annullment. THey'd have go get a divorce.

I LOVE the fact that those two are finally married!