Reviews for Ready
Lovely chapter, nice job
LucayaSavior chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
One word: PERFECTION:)
I LOVED how you not only made Seddie see that when they were ready it would be amazing but you made Carly see it too. Sorry for such a late review but i literly barely read it today. I guess its a surprise review:)
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Aw, I love this! It is amazing!
inctiveaccount999 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was SO good .
BetterThanGold chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love this one shot so much. :)
xcalibra chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
How could you write something so adorable and heartfelt in so few words? I envy that. Kudos.
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I just love this!
Animelover231 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i can't remember if i reviewed this yet, but even if i have...i just want to say that this story is amazing. its so perfect. thank you. :D
more-actor-than-writer chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is beautiful. :) amazing story, amazingly well-written.

pretty, pretty please write more? I am in such a seddie withdrawal right now... or could you link me to some good post iLove You seddie fanfics?

thanks. :)
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
yeah following this weeks episode this is perfect.

I believe they will be endgame. I love it!
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
What can I say that hasn't already been said? This was absolutely perfect, I honestly reared up reading it. It was brilliant, fantastic, and a thousand other positive adjectives.
rainbows-and-fries chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was the most amazing thing ever. I can't even tell what I liked the most about it because it was all just so beautiful. AAAAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Like everyone else has been saying. Yes, that was amazing, one of the best stories post iLove You! I would love to read your take on what happens and when they are ready, please write another story soon!
notjustaflower chapter 1 . 9/25/2011