Reviews for Sarah
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Exquisite, like a small crystal. Beautiful style, perfect grammar, splendidly perfect ending. His was the last name she had to call, and she did, and he came to fetch her home, where he moved stars for her in celebration. Wonderful. I wish you had more Labyfics than the mere starry handful you have. Thank you for the perfect read.
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is beautiful and wonderful and amazing and- oh gods, I don't know enough words to describe how fast this piece pulled me off my feet and made me smile.

I'm just... I guess I'm just so in love with the ideas, the little stories hidden in this piece. You told us how Sarah traveled the world, faced dangerous, and grew up without drifting off to the side or walking us through then. Just a whisper of a tale here and a peek at an adventure there and it was perfect.

Your writing is so well done, grammatically correct and with just a tad bit of whimsical humor, and I love it. I've always been jealous of how some people could say so much in just a few words and you do so wonderfully. :)

Thank you so much for brightening my morning with this piece and I hope you find something to sweep you away and make you smile today as well. I wish you the best day possible! Take care :)
Rensong chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Labyrinth will indeed suck you back in with no effort what so ever. On the bright side, so far neither Jareth nor Sarah have decided to talk in my head, but I have read an unhealthy amount of Labyrinth fic if you are in the mood to fall even deeper into the fandom. ;)

That said, the interwebs are sadly lacking in *good* Labyrinth stories, so I happily welcome yours into the fold. :D Thanks for writing!
Surelady chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really liked this, it was very well written. The bittersweet touch at the end was particularly excellent. I'm sorry to hear this will apparently be your one and only Labyrinth fanfic. I would love to see you write more in this fandom :)
chee-wit chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
All good things in life are short lived. That was very, very beautiful and it makes me rather sad that another wonderful author will give Labyrinth fans something so fantastic and then go. To quote the movie "It's not fair." Being able to capture so many things and even the essence of the movie in such a small word count would make most writers in this fandom envious and happy. Really, really, really good first Labyrinth fan fic. :) I wish you'd continue writing in this fandom, but if not you gave us something really good to read, thank you.
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow. Nicely written. So sad and sweet at the same time. I love your ending line. I wish you would write more.
Huntress09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow, thats all im saying as i go and sthand whit the chorus of other people trying desperatly to change your mind about not writing any moore labyrint fanfiction ;) that was great!
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I so hope you add more to this was very beautiful,you have a amazing talent thank you for sharing this with everyone.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was absolutely amazing! I can't wait to read more of anything written by you.
wizzcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow, what a lovely little story, beautifully written and so much information in such a little space. I'm going with the Sarah is living happily in the Underground now too route.

It's a dangerous fandom, this one. Kinda sucks you in and never really lets you go again. ;)
cu-kid chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow!! There aren't many authors in this fandom who can render me speechless (a handful, at most), but you've certainly done it! Not only that, but you've done it in ten minutes or less. Is it possible to be breathless after reading something in such a short amount of time? Definitely, when the prose and imagery are so delightful. And you left everything open enough for me to imagine my own happy ending for Sarah, which is really hard to do, sometimes, but is something I love when it's done well.

I love that you had a whim, I love that it led you to Labyrinth and that this piece came out of it. And I'd love to see more from you in this fandom! Excellent work!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Who knew that so much brilliance could be condensed into less than 800 words. Well done.

My favorite line: "She could make liars speak truths, cowards fight, and the most stubborn of obstacles step from her path."

As to that amusing thought: EMBRACE IT.

Because, dangit, there are just not enough excellent writers in this fandom. (Lots of so-so ones, a few good ones, and hardly any who actually marry an intriguing premise with polished writing.)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Startraveller776 sent me over here to read your story, and I really enjoyed it. I love all the little moments in her life that you've tied to the Labyrinth. For a very short piece, you've packed in a lot of meaning. I think my favorite line is "She told them not to be ludicrous." Because puns are the best.

I'm going to believe that someone is moving the stars just for her and she's there to watch. ;)

Thanks for writing & sharing. :)
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow, this was so cool. I'd never really thought much about Sarah's future, but Jareth and her pals would so be watching her forever, and this was just such a...romantic notion~!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I think I'm the only Labyrinth fan in existence who doesn't hate the sequel manga, well the first two volumes that I have read. It is possible that something happens in three or four that shoves me over to the other camp. But then I never felt tempted to write any Labyrinth fanfiction.

Anywho, story! I like how Sarah kept calling them when she needed them. :)