Reviews for The Founding of Genosha
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
This story is soo awesome. I like how you depict the completion of bond. It is really beautiful in my opinion. I already read this story for the third time. I just hope that you wont abandon this story. Thank you for writing this awesome story
Hikari Urania chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Talk about a cliffhanger! Please update...I don't know if you're still alive (please be alive lol) but I really want to know what you're going to do with the rest of the story. I even went to AO3 but alas...no ending. Seriously, you have a great story here and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
This is beautiful, and a perfect end. As much as I would love more chapters, leaving it as it is would be fine as well. Love the whole thing.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I love this verse, it always manages to keep you on your toes. There's just too many things happening but you do make it work. Love it! And the Cherik, I for one agree with the brotherhood.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Oh noes, what is Magneto up to? And have I mentioned how much I love Raven still being on Charles side? I absolutely love that! All the little tweaks make things amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I love this! Good grief I would finish this in one day if I could, sadly duty calls.
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
A very interesting concept for a story, and very well done. I can't wait for the rest.
Trubie74 chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Are you going to finish this? Because it's one of my FAVORITE stories and I'm dying to see what happens next.
Angel fire chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
That was awesome you are serious awesome lol
Iceanddiamonds chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
Great story!
PassionandPromise chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
This is definitely one of the best Charles and Eric fanfics out there, for older readers. I absolutely LOVE this, and how original it is. The storyline is brilliant, and I love the whole Eric always comes to Charles' rescue thing. I think it's so sweet and amazingly cute! Please keep this up! I really cant wait to see what happens next!
xoxoxoxox
MaestroANC chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
The last sentence was super romantic, in a dominating way 3
Building a city for their lover *squeals*
Finally, Charles submits fully to Erik, even though I am still a fan of Charles rebellious side.
*hugs* Thanks for writing this :D
lamiabeauty chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Great chapter, thanks for updating
Wolfninja23 chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Um...I really like your story and this chapter, but b/c Charles didn't put up an actual fight the closing scene kind of lost some of its passion for me. All that a side great job and can't what for the next chapter.
LBQIO chapter 14 . 7/29/2012