Reviews for EO Challenge: The Root of the Problem
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Poor Dean! Bad tooth! Oh dear! So not a good thing! I broke a crown a while back and even that was no fun at all. :( I didn't need drugs, tho. Dean's funny on drugs. :)

Good one. :)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Ah, straight into the *ahem* jaws of danger! That's our Dean:-)
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Total sympathy, I hate going to the dentist too.

Nicely written.

Chick x
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Next to clowns, dentists are the scariest things to me. Poor Dean.
Somilge chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Considering the brothers tend to self-medicate gunshot wounds with whiskey and dental floss, it's no wonder Dean thought a lousy broken tooth was no biggie. I'd take the pain of a drill over the abscess any day. This was awesome - great job!
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
What an appropriate title, lol (for anyone who's had a root canal, at least). I like this, Sam teasing Dean into doing the right thing and visiting the dentist.

Sue
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
hahahahaha. can't fool sammy. _ write on!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Dean would hate to be immobilized and then "tortured" by a dentist but in the long run it would beat him missing out on his beloved burgers.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
LOL, nicely done! I can see Dean with a swollen face trying to wince down some soup. And he can't deny Sam's logic no matter how hard he tries!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ohh, nice use of the two words for this week. Loved it! Poor Dean.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ha ha I love "a white flag in the face of insurmountable logic." It works for me as well as for Dean!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ouch! But well done!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved this so much. Your dialogue is always so amazing between the two of them, and I loved the plot. Plus, Sam's whole description of what could happen to Dean was awesome.

Great job :D