Reviews for Somewhere to Elsewhere
DarksideOfTheMoon342 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
I love Cas and Dean's union invitation thing. Its funny.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
What can I say? This story beyond rocked! I give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up. Holler to the Miami and the Phantom of the Opera shout outs. I loved that everyone got their much deserved happily ever afters.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
I wonder if Cas would have at least kissed Meg if Dean wouldn't have shown up. I love the chemistry between the demon and her Clarence. I hope Castiel doesn't end up returning to Heaven for good.
anonymous-unknown chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
I think I just about felt every emotion in these last two chapters! Way to go! Absolutely fantastic and dead on. And now an epilogue, which I am now stalking you on LJ by the way, I simply cannot wait. This has been one of the BEST fics I have ever read in my life, and you certainly never disappointed at any twist and turn. So thank you, and I look forward to more from you. Just, WOW.
Invader Miraza chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
I can't properly express how much I love this story, and the first of this series. I really can't. I pretend this is canon, and I'm consumed with gross crying, and read it all over again.

Because this is what Cas, and Dean, deserves.

Thank you for this!
DarksideOfTheMoon342 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
How did they end up in faeryland?
anonymous-unknown chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Another FANTASTIC chapter, and with this cliffhanger, my goodness! I just can't WAIT to see where it goes. You two tackled so much here, that I couldn't help but live it! In all seriousness, BRA-VO! This is one of the absolute best stories I have ever read, and I haven't been disappointed for a single moment. I applaud you and your talent. :)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Your version of how Castiel rescued Dean from Hell is the best one I have ever read. This chapter was really emotional with both guys going through jealous and tender moments. Can't say I feel sorry for Crowley. As the saying goes you reap what you sow. I wonder how things will be between Destiel now that Cas has regained his Grace.
WishUponAnIdiot chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Alright, so I have to say, this, and Use Your Illusions are two of my favorite fanfictions of all time. They are beautifully written, well explained, great suspense, amazing and I just absolutely love reading more and more. Secondly, I really like the way you spun this off, from speculation of season 6, and I really like the road you took with it. Thirdly, I love how you write each character, especially Meg. They're so close to reality, I can practically hear their voices in my head as I read more and more. Fourthly (I have terrible grammar)for Use Your Illusions, I absolutely LOVED how you put Cas' grace as a field of bluebells, and that you continued that on in the story with the back yard and Dean ripping them out of the ground. Fifthly, I love Gail. I love how you added her, I love her as a character, and I love how you have her interact not just with Sam, but everyone. And I have a tendency to be extremely picky about original characters in fanfiction. Sixtly, I love how you made Sam, the fallen angel Samael, and how he still has a very slightly ability and I think it's such a great touch to know that while he has demon blood, and was Lucifer's meat suit, that he used to be something so angelic was a great touch. Seventhly, the battle in Use Your Illusions was so well written, and I just got so excited reading it that I stayed up all night to finish through everything. I very much love this story and I can not wait for more. It's fantastic, and I have recommended this to several people, and I am so confused as to how it doesn't have more reviews considering how great of a story it is. Wow that's a long review, sorry. xD
anonymous-unknown chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
I always admire the detail you go into with your stories. I felt every bit of emotion here and it always shows. The fact that you use so much reference is also a plus and I'm curious to see where this goes. Looking forward to seeing more.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
OMC! Now that's what I call a cliffhanger. Love Meg's new nickname for Cas-Hot Wings. IMO those two characters shared sizzling chemistry since the first time they met on the show, when Lucifer trapped Castiel in the holy oil ring. You are doing an amazing job writing Meg with her flirting with the fallen angel. The best part being that she actually has feelings towards her Clarence. To top it all off, we get jealous Dean, which is always priceless. What can I say but that this chapter rocked!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far. It was great to have Cas' angelic memories return to him. The first love scene at the hotel was intense and beautifully written.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Dear Lord you're such a magnificent writer. I can't believ you have so few reviews! I am amazzed by your stories, I really am. use your illusions is my favorite Supernatural fanfic and one of the best thing I've read in a very very long time and Somewhere to elsewhere is no less impressive... You truly astound me.
Illione chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
Hot damn, I love this story!
anonymous-unknown chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
Another great chapter. Definitely worth the wait.