Reviews for Way of the Rattlesnake
The reaper of death445 chapter 30 . 5/26
I can not believe the enwding you made for this story, it was the best twist ever.
ReadR13 chapter 30 . 5/21
I like this story. Good job
Khaos-Ronin chapter 30 . 5/16
Please make the hazama naruto story.
Canon is Boring chapter 30 . 4/26
EPIC !
DeltaWing13 chapter 1 . 4/23
Hn. (My Sasuke Imitation)
aarif chapter 1 . 4/8
How old are you? 8 ?
Just bruh chapter 28 . 4/4
You tried to plot twist but the fukin plot holes make it irrelevant
lovefanfictions72 chapter 30 . 4/3
For anyone reading this review...Probably the greatest naruto fanfic there is! If not... at least top 5. I've read countless. Hundreds probably. Skipped over even more. But the quality of this blew me away. Great story, fantastic humor, and just a very captivating writing style. To the author: You are brilliant, thank you for spending the time to write what should be turned into an anime.
Lewis-Sama chapter 30 . 3/22
Loved it. That twist at the end with Minato was a huge shock. Totally unique though.
melie17 chapter 19 . 3/5
I think that you’ll never seen my review, but that doesn’t matter.
Darthe darthe darthe... I finished long time ago Everyone has darkness and it’s my favourite FanFiction which treats of a dark Naruto. I loved the way you writing, you were funny, and all of that. That not the problem, I read this story cause I love Naruto being dark and all, and yeah the scenes where the person are killed, cut, or burned really doesn’t matter me, but the incest thing I CAN’T!
I continued your story besides thought that Naruto doesn’t really care about her, but more I continue more I watch their relationship growers and seriously know wing that there are brother and sister it was more sinistral than all the other fictions i have read.
I know I know, you don’t care about my opinion but I give it anyways.
I really hoped he finished with whatever you wand but not his sister, it’s really sad that I really... not that I don’t like or hate but I hate this pairing and the most intriguing thing is that for me it’s the main theme of this story, I know it isn’t but you made them always together. It’s really sick me, I loved the way your write and EHD is my favourite story but this story I just can’t.
And it’s only my opinion, I wanted to deliver it because I already made review in yours other fanfictions
QueenOfShades chapter 1 . 2/15
what the fuck is this?
This is one of the most retarded things I have read. Leaving gato alive because he has family? Wut? And everyone else in the world fell from the sky without family. Legit lost some brain cells after this. I'm outta here.
threado chapter 30 . 1/24
great story! naruto is a little bit too op for my taste... but overall it is one of the best naruto fanfic i have read
PastelMuffins chapter 1 . 1/19
WTF JUST HAPPENED!?
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 1/14
This story is cringy af.
3,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »