Reviews for Sweet Corruption
Nymphadora92 chapter 1 . 7/3
Ok, so I have spent the last 24 hours reading the whole corruption series and I have to tell you that I'm in love. I LOVE this pair and their personalities and this has to be the hottest smut I have read in the last couple of years. I appreciate the detail and the character development (and that they don't lose their badass personalities as their relationship progresses). And I adore James and Scorpious is just fantastic. I really hope you keep writing (and posting everything here). Thank you for the amazing story!

Ps I'm copy-pasting this review on the other parts of the series as well (I really really like this series)
sorry chapter 10 . 6/28
sorry it is the second time i read today an advise of a story i actually take care of, so CRUCIO, IMPPERIO CONTINUE... sorry, i hope the minister dont follow ip traces. XD
myprofoundfantasy chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Wow. This was hot. And erotic. And I absolutely loved it! Reading Scorpius' POV next! Great story!
Yinzer Reader chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Awesome! You are such a good writer. So talented. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Love these types of revelations. Well done.
Yinzer Reader chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Wonderful- who was he going to wake up to? So great. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
The last line by Scorp made it real. Love your writing. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Didn't know what to think of this pairing, but it is great. Thank you for your work.
Yinzer Reader chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Oh- did not expect that, there. Great scene to read. Thank you!
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wonderful start. I'm excited about this pairing. Thank you.
Hasegawa chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
love this one so much! you are very talented writer!
Hasegawa chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
awsome! thank u for sharing!
feerose chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
wait, wait, wait. Babylon? Do you by chance watch Queer as Folk? cause if not, that's a really amusing coincidence.
Rose chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Honestly, I was sitting here and thinking to myself "What the FUCK am I reading?" hahaha. Not in a bad way, it just all took me off guard. It's good so far!
yataandsaruhiko chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Please write sequels! And the story from scorpius's pov would be amazing...please starting writing these as soon as possible! This was an amazing story :)