Reviews for Savior
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Would have been a great idea if you'd left out the Tenchi cross. Washu alone could destroy them and oh yeah the minor matter of simply calling for the Jurian fleet?
Maximara chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This fiction suffers from the same problem all crossovers with the Tenchi core timeline do-Washu is just too freaking powerful. The Saiyans would get dumped into a pocket reality so fast it wouldn't be funny. Dr Clay demonstrates technology on par with that of Flint from Star Trek's "Requiem for Methuselah" and he only has perhaps 5,000 years to develop that tech...Washu had 2 to 4 times that long (the timescale is a little messed up in the Tenchi core reality)
Acerabus Lumen chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
A really interesting story. It's a shame that it is dead.
shugokage chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Incredible story and amazing concept great job!
dfshie chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I hope you start writing again.
alichi chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Love this fic, its refreshingly unique :P Even if its not the most cheerful story...

Too bad the strategies of my choosing where missed. Saturate the area where Vegita and Napta where first encountered with weaponfire, then move in when they are dazed. Add to that using chemical weapons targeted at their eyes and lungs.

Ofc, it wouldnt have been much of a story if the saiyajins where greeted like that...
DeltaKyuubi chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
awesome story i cant wait till you update
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Ha! She can see the future (Saiyajins don't have the advantage of temporal flux or interdimensional barriers concealing them) which means that she has been planning this al along! Tricking Ran... Ko into loving her so that she would have a loyal pet Saiyajin fighting for the Queen with her the power behind the throne...

Beautiful corruption!
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Damned impressive! Where ARE you, sweetie?
Armastama chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Wow...Another great unfinished fic.

Out of all the (Great) writers who have stopped writing Ranma fanfiction in favor of life, It's you who I wish would take writing up again.

P.S. Also suprised at how little comments you haver per story. Maybe it's because they've read them somewhere else?

- Add author to my Author Alert list

- Add author to my Favorite Authors list

- Add story to my Favorite Stories list

- Add story to my Story Alert list
Blackdex chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
I’m impressed. Please continue. Ciao
LiYinBlake chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
Someone's going to be pissed.
Martrex chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
Oh wow! great stroy and a fantastic twist at the end! I did wonder where she'd dissapeared to.

looking forward to more!
Saikyo-master chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Well this is an interesting story, it took all of that just for the minor victory of killing Nappa, and Vegeta is now stronger'n ever huh? Wow, unless Ranko does wake up it looks like Earth is boned.

And even if they beat the Vegeta, there's still the invasion force...and then Freiza'll get angry that such a pathetic planet is making him look bad and send out the Ginyu force or even go there personally.

Least thats the way i'm looking at it...you probably have a different idea for how to end the story but damn i cant wait to see it.
SonPanSatan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
The Jurai Empire knows that the Saiayjin will invade, but don't do anything to evacuate the royalty living there OR send powerful ships (like Tsunami) to defend it.

Somehow, Sailor Pluto doesn't see this one coming, despite the fact that it might just slightly affect the future of Crystal Tokyo a tad.

Chiisuiton Spring of Drowned Virtuous Man Washu-tech Water Cannon Saiyajin voulenteers at the local homeless shelter.

The Sailor Senshi's magic, which is their only attack, isn't strong enough to do significant damage. Is that the reason why they don't train their magic to be stronger?

Can't the silver Millenium Plot Device ressurect Sailor Venus (again)?