Reviews for in the deep
Misha20 chapter 1 . 2/28
Loved the poetry and beauty of this story.
Well done.
LovelyAgnes chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Your stories cover the same ground as many others, but oh, the difference!
I hope you never stop writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Magnificent. You're an exceptional writer. I've read 100s of fanfiction your great story drove me to write my first review.
Uniquely Named chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This... This was fantastic! Holy hell I'm in awe.
Elliewrites chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was un effing believable. Just so well written and so powerful and emotional. What a rollercoaster ride following Miranda through this story. Wow to your writing once again. And I love the "nigel said I needed a wife part." I had read this long ago and remembered that line from somewhere and was so happy to find it again.
Dn chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Awesome job, you did great with this! thanks for sharing
Ms Sir chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
god. your writing is amazing. just ... sigh, i need more words, because i have no idea how to formulate ones to express just how much i enjoy your writing.

but i can say this: thank you so much for sharing and may the muse be with you.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Intense... I really liked their back and forth and power shifts...
Ursula chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I've read this before, and it's even better the second time, third time, and so on. I can slow down and appreciate the images you conjure, slow down and taste the words you've chosen. I love the characters you've developed and how you allow us into their minds. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was DWP fic i've read in ages.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Holy Jesus H crap. That was amazing. I cannot convey how fab it is to find someone who writes Miranda and Andy without all the saccharine drivel ( myself, unfortunately, included). This was well-written and this was hot.
MelXwp chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story! Thank you very much for sharing!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I don't know how you do it... Simply wonderful. But now I want Mexican ;p And it goes without saying, but a sequel, too. You've spoiled, spoiled us all with such goodness it's only natural to want more.

What a fantastic story. Having read all your posted DWP glory I look forward to reading more, if and when you post it.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another masterpiece! There were so many things that I enjoyed about this, but the best part of it was being in Miranda's head. Using her POV, you did a great job and you did things so well in her voice without the story ever straying from that mark. She (and you) have a wonderful way with words. There were so many phrases in here that I enjoyed; you're a whiz with prose. I hope you have more stories in you and that they'll come pouring out. Good job. Keep up the good work. _
loxodontack chapter 1 . 9/28/2011