Reviews for in the deep
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Intense... I really liked their back and forth and power shifts...
Ursula chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I've read this before, and it's even better the second time, third time, and so on. I can slow down and appreciate the images you conjure, slow down and taste the words you've chosen. I love the characters you've developed and how you allow us into their minds. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was DWP fic i've read in ages.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Holy Jesus H crap. That was amazing. I cannot convey how fab it is to find someone who writes Miranda and Andy without all the saccharine drivel ( myself, unfortunately, included). This was well-written and this was hot.
MelXwp chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story! Thank you very much for sharing!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I don't know how you do it... Simply wonderful. But now I want Mexican ;p And it goes without saying, but a sequel, too. You've spoiled, spoiled us all with such goodness it's only natural to want more.

What a fantastic story. Having read all your posted DWP glory I look forward to reading more, if and when you post it.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another masterpiece! There were so many things that I enjoyed about this, but the best part of it was being in Miranda's head. Using her POV, you did a great job and you did things so well in her voice without the story ever straying from that mark. She (and you) have a wonderful way with words. There were so many phrases in here that I enjoyed; you're a whiz with prose. I hope you have more stories in you and that they'll come pouring out. Good job. Keep up the good work. _
TheNewYou chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow! Simply wonderful!
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
wow! would be a more simpler word to describe this here piece!
mytwonderful chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Excellent! Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Look forward to your next :)
Mabooboo chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You writing is beautiful. So intelligent, and tight.
canthearshit chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I kind of want to read it again but I didn't want to forget to leave a comment. I very much liked the style of writing on this story. Like I said before I'm loving more and more the things that you're doing, also was nice to read something from Miranda's POV. Can't wait for your next stories :)
segir chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I find the repetition to be intriguing. I do not know how other people will view it but for me it worked very nicely. It pulled the piece into a flowing river, a vision of the journey that Mira is on. The evolution of perception. Having the story from Miranda’s perspective was a welcome change. I have read all our other DWP stories and do not recall any others styled like this. Nor have read any other fanfics that use this method, if I did it sure did not strike me as something memorable but this one definitely IS.

Your quality level of writing begs me to inquire; do you write original fiction?

(again) Looking forward to your next one!

Have a good week!
sheknowsnofear chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Absolutely breathtaking from the word go. Like poetry, like a tide that ebbs and flows.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2